Jump to content
mack

Simon Cox

Recommended Posts

I was wondering who the referee's were going to be in his first game.

We might end up in a situation where it's cox vs c&^%s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DomJ said:

I was wondering who the referee's were going to be in his first game.

We might end up in a situation where it's cox vs c&^%s.

I know who's most likely to be screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some commentary I'd like to hear from Simon Hill......

.......when he misses a shot........."Cox firing blanks'.......

.......and if he's injured......."is that a limp Cox"........

.......if he scores the winner......"Cox stood tall and put in for the Wanderers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, sonar said:

Some commentary I'd like to hear from Simon Hill......

.......when he misses a shot........."Cox firing blanks'.......

.......and if he's injured......."is that a limp Cox"........

.......if he scores the winner......"Cox stood tall and put in for the Wanderers"

You mean if he Cox it up?

Btw, I wonder how difficult it is to cope with having a name that lends itself to this sort of thing? You just have to harden up and deal with it I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bowler is Holding the batsmen ‘s Willey 

 

 

ahhh test match special 

Edited by StringerBellend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall Julian Dicks being good for a few headlines back in the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came across this Soccer AM video of Cox from his Southend days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/02/2020 at 3:47 PM, Davo said:

Came across this Soccer AM video of Cox from his Southend days.

This video should be played at the wanderers next training session :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...