Sign in to follow this  
mack

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 15/20/2020 7:30PM

I’m glad that storm blocked my path north and that I turned back at Goulburn and went home to Canberra. At least I was able to buy a few things on my way back home and then watch the game on the TV, which meant I was able to do a few unplanned but productive household chores rather than just sit around in the rain up in Parramatta.

On the game, it seemed like another Babbel performance - good for a time, then nothing but ordinary. Cox looked pretty good, and Kamau was good until he faded, but apart from that I’m not seeing much different despite weeks to prepare.

Edited by Generator

Same old, same old. At home against the bottom team we struggled to a point. JP obviously isn't the answer. If he is then Lederer is asking the wrong question. 

Maybe I don’t know enough about the game but why, oh why, did we sub off the three best players on the pitch? And leave Georgevski who couldn’t have been worse???

Young lad taking on the capo role at start of 2nd half was doing a great job. First half was a really good game actually. Then at half time we were obviously reminded of the fact we were WSW then came out like a bag of cabbages in the 2nd. Same old, as someone above correctly pointed out.

4 minutes ago, Themumf said:

Young lad taking on the capo role at start of 2nd half was doing a great job. First half was a really good game actually. Then at half time we were obviously reminded of the fact we were WSW then came out like a bag of cabbages in the 2nd. Same old, as someone above correctly pointed out.

We played well for 15 mins that’s it second best from then on

as much as I love the actives who were there I’ll never get this singing and jumping round when we are ****

19 minutes ago, Generator said:

I’m glad that storm blocked my path north and that I turned back at Goulburn and went home to Canberra. At least I was able to buy a few things on my way back home and then watch the game on the TV, which meant I was able to do a few unplanned but productive household chores rather than just sit around in the rain up in Parramatta.

On the game, it seemed like another Babbel performance - good for a time, then nothing but ordinary. Cox looked pretty good, and Kamau was good until he faded, but apart from that I’m not seeing much different despite weeks to prepare.

Cox was gassed after 15 minutes our saviour can’t play half a game 

1 minute ago, Upthehill said:

The squad, the coach, the board ... whatever.

Chuck the whole lot on the funeral pyre and start again

Much as i hate the constant reboots and turn over at this club it does feel like the whole thing needs a ******* good clear out top to bottom...the club is so flat. The silence and boos at the end captured the mood of the place. The club stinks.