mack

Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 28/02/2020 8:00PM

3 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Anyone want to talk football? 

Yes ! Take the other shyte to the media thread..

Edited by Smoggy

I really feel like we are going to win. Although we have to cut out the gift goals

Just now, StringerBellend said:

I really feel like we are going to win. Although we have to cut out the gift goals

Need Lopar man of the match performance again if we are to win...

15 minutes ago, hatty said:

and there it is.......... nice one...... you lot have turned off half your fan base..... the civil ones.

MaCarthur must be pissing themselves laughing at all the turncoats drooling over a new excuse

More final curtains than John Farnham !!

8 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Anyone want to talk football? 

What football , didnt even know there was a derby on tomorrow night.... thank u rbb for the reminder 😘

I've spoken to the person who runs the RBB instagram account before and they said something that stuck with me. They said publicity is good no matter if its good or bad which really hurt to hear. Really disappointing that the whole fan base gets portrayed as homophobes when its just 1 person (or a few) on social media who couldn't help themselves.

I agree that there are certainly double standards and that the Wanderers cop a fair share of slack from other people. Once I was at the Brisbane v Wanderers game when Vedran went viral. A few women were screaming at us telling us all to go to Centrelink and calling them doll bludgers etc. Although I certainly don't support what the RBB said at all, they have a right to voice their opinion but I certainly don't think thats how you go about it, especially after what happened with the Folau issue. Media always seem to jump on our backs for even the slightest things even though their are various things other clubs do which are just as bad.

I feel its wrong though for some Sydney FC fans to jump on their high horse, especially after some of the things they have done and said (and their previous derby post when we beat them 1-0). Hopefully the situation all calms down and doesn't repeat itself. 

On another note, so excited for tomorrow, hopefully its a really good game, good sensible active support and maybe even a positive result. Will be belting it out in the RBB no matter the circumstances. Anyone know if they are doing a march? Doesn't sound like it by what i've read. Hope everyone enjoys themselves. :flag:

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST

20 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Soooo on a lighter note. Need to find somewhere to have dinner with the lad on the way. Dont know the Kogarah area at all and no doubt most places overrun with smurfs..?

Yeah

Najis at Arncliffe :D

Are we resurrecting the guessing game as to which minute of the match Baumjohann gets pulled off by Corica?

6 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

sorry I really couldn’t resist 

Nor could I !!

Erecting after the 69er whilst his wife and kids watched on in disappointment 

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Soooo on a lighter note. Need to find somewhere to have dinner with the lad on the way. Dont know the Kogarah area at all and no doubt most places overrun with smurfs..?

Not sure if you are catching the train from Central, but my suggestion is to just wing it.

Sydney all over is plentiful for great foody options. The same goes if you are driving. 

If you bomb out, get a crappy overpriced burger and chips at the ground as a last resort. You won't starve.

1 hour ago, hughsey said:

I like you hatty and welcome your involvement on this forum. I respect your morals. No one is denying it was bad judgement what happened.

I just don’t think it’s fair to be running straight on here to condemn what was said, as if it’s the only form of bullying, banter, teasing - whatever you want to call it - that goes on in the A-League. There are several types of it that several clubs cop from several different other clubs and vice versa.

If we really want to play the PC card and get serious about living in a society of equality then you either treat all forms of bullying, teasing, banter etc the same or ignore it all together. Homophobia is not any more or less important than casual racism, cultural stereotyping or background-based name calling imo. What I really can’t stand is double standards where some topics are prioritised over others. What’s good for one is (should be) good for all.

Exactly. 

This is why I find something to tease about everyone, equality for all! 

4 hours ago, sonar said:

I find it hilarious when the finger gets pointed at us........yet those very same fans go quiet when the beloved cove is called out for violent anti social behaviour....remember this.....when ESFC lost a derby........ripped out seats........

BOxAWb0.jpg

Pot.Kettle.Black.

Shame on you,  S F C.

Round 3 team 4-3-3

Lopar

Georgievski, McGowan, Jurman, Wilmering 

Baccus, Schwegler, Sullivan

Yeboah, Meier, Duke

Mo Adam sub at 49 minutes for Sullivan

So JP won't change a winning line-up from last game. Duke at the top makes such a difference with Cox playing secondary striker. Muller could cut them up.

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

The Leagues club across the road has a buffet if you're interested.

2 hours ago, hatty said:

keep on defending shitty behaviour and playing the victim

whatever helps you sleep at night.

a shall sleep soundly 

With a belly full of Johnny's no doubt ;)

1 minute ago, MathyouWSW said:

The Leagues club across the road has a buffet if you're interested.

**** giving money to a multi-million $$$$ RL club.

Support a local restaurant instead.

Better still, eat in Parra first.

Just now, Wanderboy said:

**** giving money to a multi-million $$$$ RL club.

Support a local restaurant instead.

Better still, eat in Parra first.

Good point. :good:

3 hours ago, 1988banana said:

Ur still goin fmd boy 

🤢🤮

Hey kid...hit me up when you come back with a better insult because that was weaker than your mother's v*g

Edited by MathyouWSW
Mack censored vajayjay? Oh well...

I may give it a miss as I'm yet to secure an RBB active ticket & need to be at Pluim Park Lisarow at 9am or so, for 2 x youth trials v's CCM on Saturday morning.

Good luck to those that are representing WS on the field & in the terraces & stay safe. #COYW

1 minute ago, MathyouWSW said:

Hey kid...hit me up when you come back with a better insult because that was weaker than your mother's v*g

Hang on a sec you two, let me grab another six pack & some popcorn 

6 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Hang on a sec you two, let me grab another six pack & some popcorn 

Kettles sea salt chips better

9 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Talk to me tomorrow, leave ur keyboard at home

For all the verbal fog one clear issue emerges for me. There is a Derby at a small suburban ground in the midst of another shite season and we're not marching. When have we never marched for a Derby. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. 

4 minutes ago, 1988banana said:

Talk to me tomorrow, leave ur keyboard at home

Totally forgot, it's past your bed time, hey?

...kid.

11 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Totally forgot, it's past your bed time, hey?

...kid.

Ur right , school tomorrow 

2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

If people go to MacArthur then good luck to em 

What’s worse is now it’s got me agreeing with Beer 

Just because I’m outspoken on one particular issue that you don’t agree with doesn’t make me an idiot, stringer. 

3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Parramatta?