Brisbane Roar Pounce On Dismal Wanderers

Kamau's early season injury was part of why we went to 4 at the back from the pre-seaon 3-5-2. We don't have RWB other than Kamau, take out DG too and we don't have any WBs 

All the more puzzling we let Elrich go too

6 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Did they explain?

Hahaha, I didn't broach it with them.

I spoke with Davide at half time re the game we were watching, but left the other two alone, as they looked down in the dumps. 

If you don't acknowledge that your opponents were better than you on the day, you won't improve as a player or coach. 

9 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Hahaha, I didn't broach it with them.

I spoke with Davide at half time re the game we were watching, but left the other two alone, as they looked down in the dumps. 

If you don't acknowledge that your opponents were better than you on the day, you won't improve as a player or coach. 

That should apply to Corica

After watching AU get fisted by a rampant WU at the weekend, concerned about Risdon, he's showing the form again that got him into the socceroos, probing into the corners and whizzing a fast ball along the 6 yard line for BB to attack, will Jurman cut it out? will Mcgowan out muscle him? Lopar tends to sit on his line and be a reactive stopper as well, so sure Rudan has got this penciled in already.

of course he holds it up and passes inside to Diamante as well, like i say........concerned on left flank defensively atm.

1 hour ago, WSWJACK said:

After watching AU get fisted by a rampant WU at the weekend, concerned about Risdon, he's showing the form again that got him into the socceroos, probing into the corners and whizzing a fast ball along the 6 yard line for BB to attack, will Jurman cut it out? will Mcgowan out muscle him? Lopar tends to sit on his line and be a reactive stopper as well, so sure Rudan has got this penciled in already.

of course he holds it up and passes inside to Diamante as well, like i say........concerned on left flank defensively atm.

Just as well we don't have to play them this weekend then.

6 hours ago, Keithie said:

The 2 kids on both sides were exposed badly while the 3 experienced centre backs went on a picnic , Roar repeatedly got in behind us down the flanks hence a 3 -1 loss

This week I don't see any alternative other than play the 2 kids again along with Tass in the centre , Mel City will destroy us out wide with their high press and get in behind us probably better than roar. Lets Hope JP earns his money and works out a plan.

We are lucky City have two suspension with Rostyn and Luna, maybe not destroyed.

Taurus, (bit if strange name :)

I don't disagree about the sight seeing tours , If Jurman has signed for MacArthur then bench him and give Tass the position for the rest of the season and hopefully  he will develop into a strong 1st team player with a Passion for the Club. I say this about Jurman because I have question marks about his effort.

Mo Adam has a good future. He I think is being handled well.

As for Russell , to me he has gone backwards and will struggle to be 1st team player into the future , Cordier was awful on Friday night had about as much desire to be there as Jurman , was seen Jogging numerous times when urgency was needed. Your favourite person Grozos has not been able to step up when the chances have come and he has had a few opportunities to shine but the light just never got turned on.

I don't think there are to many others ready to step into the 1st team and hold there own and if there is who are they and their position ? 

In saying all of this I hope I am wrong and whatever it was on Friday Night took our team from a final 6 contender to more like a last place contender is fixed and it would please me so much to see these kids do well because they will bring WSW passion with them onto the field, hopefully you can tell me I told you so after Saturday night.   

We've played that Pub Team from Brisvegas on 3 occasions this season, for the grand total of 1 point. #NoExcuses

Anyone with decent vision that watched the NPL2 game last night, would know that at least half of that squad will be missing next weekend.

Our ALeague squad will play Heart at AAMI at 7.30 on Saturday & following a sneaky change of date (I smell a rat) our NPL2 game v's SpiritFC at Christie Park will now kick off at 7pm on Saturday, in lieu of Sunday night.  

I don't see any point is taking 6 or 7 lads on an excursion, if you have no intention of playing them, no matter the situation or at best, given them 5 minutes occasionally.