marron

Armageddon Thread

7 minutes ago, wendybr said:

^^^Do we care? :pardon:

If they don't get their competition started, availability of rectangular stadiums is better for us.

Absolutely!

What's the number of proposed games at Bankwest?

PS Nothing will stop them though. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Midfielder said:

BEYOND INTERESTING

That’s a great interview!

For those that truly dislike conspiracy theories like me. 

^^^^^^^^^^^

Great vid

5 hours ago, Paul01 said:

She’s clever isn’t she? She is taking the silver lining and making it work for her and the NZ economy. 

I work for the state government and have spent the last two weeks writing proposals and projects to take our new found COVID work practices into our brave new world.....however let’s see if the state government has the courage to take the plunge like Ardern is willing to do. 

Maybe a separate thread but China's actions..... 

The latest is iron oar ... 

In their main paper it said...""" the Global Times declared: “China has the power to hurt the Aussie economy.”

Twiggy and Gina will be very upset with the PM. 

49 minutes ago, sonar said:

Twiggy and Gina will be very upset with the PM. 

You can add the banks as well the 60 to 70 billion dollars in export dollars goes a long long long to our life styles ... 

Lazy pollies over say 25 years .... has led to an over reliance ...

Why the PM did not let Europe take the lead and support them only he knows ...

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Maybe a separate thread but China's actions..... 

The latest is iron oar ... 

In their main paper it said...""" the Global Times declared: “China has the power to hurt the Aussie economy.”

Tommy's brother...?

:D

Edited by sonar

Wonders aloud re the China recent trade threats, if we dare to criticise them at any level... I do wonder if it is kinda a bluff, so when they walk in and take Hong Kong we and other countries will simply shut up and not say boo...

I heard a Hong Kong lady on the Project tonight pleading for the world to do something say something about what China is doing in Hong Kong...

6 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Wonders aloud re the China recent trade threats, if we dare to criticise them at any level... I do wonder if it is kinda a bluff, so when they walk in and take Hong Kong we and other countries will simply shut up and not say boo...

I heard a Hong Kong lady on the Project tonight pleading for the world to do something say something about what China is doing in Hong Kong...

They don't have to walk in and take HK, It's already part of China and has been since the British lease ended.

with how some governments are acting it feels like the Olympics at times, everyone wants to get the highest numbers, its depressing how much some people dont care(some people in power i mean)

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Overnight numbers look terrible around the world, especially for the USA, Brazil, Russia and the UK based on today's data on website in the link. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

The UK has nothing to brag about but I'd mention the numbers of India, Peru and Chile before the UK.

1 minute ago, Edinburgh said:

The UK has nothing to brag about but I'd mention the numbers of India, Peru and Chile before the UK.

Sorry didn't go all the way down through the numbers

All the numbers are terrible.

EPL news

🚨 Premier League confirm two further positive COVID-19 tests via @Onefootball. Read it here: https://1.ftb.al/qu5HpsGCJ6

ad running in the US

The great orange one has recently tweeted that he's getting "great reviews" for his response !!

10 hours ago, Midfielder said:

ad running in the US

That line at the end "They can't vote. Will you?".

I bet there's a scary high percentage of people who, had they survived, would line up in November and vote Trump because "healthcare? I ain't no commie"

Waverley College student tests positive for Covid
The ABC is reporting a student at Sydney’s Waverley college, which went back to on-site learning last week, has tested positive for Covid-19. It reports parents have been asked to collect their children from school.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-26/nsw-coronavirus-case-at-sydney-school-waverley-college/12284242

To all the teachers on the forum..........stay safe......:grouphug:

Personally, I think we've relaxed the regs a month too early.

4 hours ago, sonar said:

Waverley College student tests positive for Covid
The ABC is reporting a student at Sydney’s Waverley college, which went back to on-site learning last week, has tested positive for Covid-19. It reports parents have been asked to collect their children from school.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-26/nsw-coronavirus-case-at-sydney-school-waverley-college/12284242

To all the teachers on the forum..........stay safe......:grouphug:

Personally, I think we've relaxed the regs a month too early.

3 expensive private schools. Students returned to many private schools in the last 2 weeks. 

This was always going to happen. With the bulk of students returning to school this week, the next 3 weeks will tell us if the kids should have stayed home for the term.