marron

Armageddon Thread

13 hours ago, wendybr said:

More of his "Ah well....****  happens" perhaps?

Sounds like scomo to me.

12 hours ago, sonar said:

Hypocrsy writ large...lol

Tim Smith really is a prize cnut.....

5 hours ago, wendybr said:

Won't get too excited. ..but.. .

Australian COVID-19 vaccine candidate shows positive results in phase one human trials
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-01/sa-potential-coronavirus-vaccine-passes-first-phase/12514988

Phase 1 is basically a safety trial using healthy volunteers who have no underlying diseases.

Phase 2 will be used in patients who can be potentially compromised by Covid-19. That will be far more telling.

earlier i made a post like a week ago complain about the BLM protests, complaining that its too soon and i stand by that but in germany thousands are protesting against covid 19 restrictions

are you ******* kidding me? at least the BLM's protestors were protesting something that is a massive issue, yes restrictions are not ideal but its more ideal then getting covid 19 and dying, complete and utter lunacy and considering my personality i know a lot about lunacy :P

19 hours ago, marron said:

Sounds like scomo to me.

True - but I've never heard SM actually say it, whereas we all heard Abbott say it - of dead soldiers in Afghanistan, if I recall correctly.

Those poor folk in Melbourne.... had to be done and could still happen here as well...

Am seeing for the first time a gov try to cash in on the pandemic .. the Vic opposition saying all sorts of claims and attacking the Vic gov with Sky news doing its attack thing as well... Vic opposition leader is giving those crazy tabloid type interviews on Sky with News starting to publish them on the News,com.au site... very very sad if this escalates.... 

Sad to see this I hope it does not spread  as by and large those in both government and opposition have kinda treated this in a bipartisan way ...

I think the biggest thing coming out of he Vic position is the number of people going to work with the virus and screams that we should pay 2 weeks pandemic leave for want of a better term ... 

Tough I know but I wonder aloud if NSW should go for a short say 16 day shut down our numbers are low but we can't seem to shake them off...

On 31/07/2020 at 11:29 PM, mack said:

When Victoria first started to react all the media & Libs there started calling the Premier a "dictator" and screaming to reopen everything because they couldn't play golf. Now they're all screaming about how he's not doing enough.

Pick one.

Yep take this weapons grade twat for example 

Gotta love the Feds.....

From the Vic govt....

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

Gotta love the Feds.....

From the Vic govt....

So if people want to know where outbreaks are the Feds say nah....the reputation of facility means more than peoples health.....fmd.!

Edited by sonar

17 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Ah this is so refreshing....too many conspiracy theorists in my world making my head wanna explode! 

Don’t read the thread then, some serious conspiracy theorists in the replies