Armageddon Thread

marron

4 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Yes they do announce those latest cases, and say they will include them in the following day's count.

It's quite strange it wasn't mentioned.

Been number fiddling from the start..

Must be over due a 'cases likely much higher than reported' article that pops up every few months and disappears just as quick. 

55 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Its the A League, Gladys (and most of Sydney) won't even realise it is on until after the game. 

Oh, on the contrary. I was surprised to hear on 2GB news/sports reports this morning a report on our game tonight. Even played an interview clip from Carl Robinson.

They then went on to state that Melbourne City last night beat Melbourne Roar, 1-0.

Yesterday was worse. Apparently, the previous night, Adelaide and Western Force had a 0 - 0 draw.

I kid you not.

Edited by Wanderboy

Anyway peeps, for those going to the game, don't forget to take your masks. And don't forget to SOCIAL DISTANCE as much as possible. I don't want to feel as though I'm walking around ******* Castle Towers again!!

I'm going (+ 2). I have 3 masks at the ready.

Anyway, excited.

Edited by Wanderboy
21 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Anyway, for the first time in the history of the Wanderers, Jnr Wanderboy is actually driving ME to the game this afternoon!! He was a 9 yo when I took him to the 1st ever Sydney derby and bought him a foundation membership.

How time flies!!

My sister and niece were planning on having a night on the wine at Bankwest with my great nephew as the designated driver....until he came and told his mum he got done for speeding......lol

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

Anyway, for the first time in the history of the Wanderers, Jnr Wanderboy is actually driving ME to the game this afternoon!! He was a 9 yo when I took him to the 1st ever Sydney derby and bought him a foundation membership.

How time flies!!

He will be pushing you to the game in your wheelchair next...time flies :D

• mack locked this topic