A-league 2019/20 Season Restart

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

Yeh.

I just don't get why people post a link to an article behind a paywall.

For one, why would we as Wanderers fans want to give that site more hits? With what the Telecrap and  News Limited have done to the Wanderers over the years, I'm guessing not many have a subscription. So why post a link that we have to click on, and in all probability, won't be able to read anyway?

Just dumb.

Sorry lad, don’t have a subscription, posted more for the title because it was unlike Slater to say something like that in my opinion. Also funny to see someone else has a bit of belief.

Thanks for your unneeded assessment of my intelligence as well lol.

Wellington Phoenix Squad: 1.Stefan MARINOVIC (gk), 2.Liam McGING, 3.Luke DEVERE, 4.Te Atawhai HUDSON-WIHONGI, 5.Matti STEINMANN, 7.Reno PISCOPO, 9. David BALL, 10.Ulises DAVILA, 11.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 12. Brandan Wilson, 13.Liberato CACACE, 14.Alex RUFER, 16.Louis FENTON, 17.Callan ELLIOT, 21.Callum MCCOWATT, 23.Walter SCOTT, 27.Steven TAYLOR (c), 30.Zac JONES (gk), 31.Ben WAINE, 88. Gary HOOPER

**2-4 to be omitted**

Unavailable: 6.Tim PAYNE (Suspended – 4 matches), 8.Cameron DEVLIN (Suspended – 1 match), 20.Oliver SAIL (gk) (Suspended – 4 matches)

16 hours ago, sonar said:

You can bet even without VAR the smurfs will get the rub of the green.

It’s a myth that VAR stops the media darlings getting the “rub of the green” it makes it worse, see SCG derby for an example

Var helps the “big” clubs 

3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

It’s a myth that VAR stops the media darlings getting the “rub of the green” it makes it worse, see SCG derby for an example

Var helps the “big” clubs 

Ahhhh...so thats why JPdM says in interviews....." we are a big club".....:ninja:

43 minutes ago, sonar said:

Ahhhh...so thats why JPdM says in interviews....." we are a big club".....:ninja:

Yep maybe we’ll get a decision. But you can see it premier league too, Var has done nothing to remove the bias to the media darlings in fact just increased it