Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers 27/7/2020 7:35PM

The Mariners pre-game show has the pitch in the background and it looks the same as it was in the CCM v Jets match. Can't see any water puddles, there are a few people on the pitch setting up training cones.

The Sydney weather radar shows the biggest concentration of rain moving to the north-west away from Sydney/Gosford.

10 minutes ago, mack said:

Lineup: Prendergast, Georgievski, Jurman, McGowan, Ziegler, Russell, Muller, O'Doherty, Duke, Adam.

Subs: Suman, Cox, Tass, Cordier, Schwegler, Sullivan, Yeboah.

I assume the missing person in the XI is Baccus?

1 minute ago, beatsurrender said:

no. Posh seats. Well posh row.  Mate of mine is a Mariners member and he can't face going so he gave me his codes

Bugger, would be nice to meet again. How long ago was the Adelaide GF?

I don't know if I am ready to be frustrated and disappointed again, memories of shouting at the TV seem so long ago now......

Ahhh well, bring it on................again..........................

Edited by Smoggy
1 minute ago, Edinburgh said:

Bugger, would be nice to meet again. How long ago was the Adelaide GF?

2016 MayDay.

Proper English football night this. Takes me back. It will be just like the wind blowing in off the Trent too at Brisbane Water.

Got the feeling that when we walk in we won't so much mingle with the crowd as form a large part of it..!

1 minute ago, MathyouWSW said:

How the mariners line up:

Birghitti, Gordon, Duric, Oar, Rowles, Fox, Silvera, Stensness, Simon, Nisbet, Ruiz-Diaz
SUBS: Pearce, Clisby, DeSilva, Melling, Miller, Jair, Kuol

If we can't beat that load of shite we should pack up for the season

4 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

2016 MayDay.

Proper English football night this. Takes me back. It will be just like the wind blowing in off the Trent too at Brisbane Water.

Got the feeling that when we walk in we won't so much mingle with the crowd as form a large part of it..!

I'll probably be at the gate at 7.10. Maybe meet there for a g'day?

Ahhh. Monday night beers. Bought a new Wanderers snapback at rebel rockdale the other day and the guy behind me is chuckling. Told me he can't remember that last time he's actually seen someone parting with actual money for wanderers gear. If we win tonight it will become my lucky hat.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic