Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory 4/08/2020 7:30PM

Tuesday night football. Nice. Would be good to see Popovic lose (still bitter).

More importantly, I think I’ll accompany this game with baked barramundi and vegetables, as well as a nice glass of red. Anyone else have any game-night dinner plans?

12 hours ago, Generator said:

Tuesday night football. Nice. Would be good to see Popovic lose (still bitter).

More importantly, I think I’ll accompany this game with baked barramundi and vegetables, as well as a nice glass of red. Anyone else have any game-night dinner plans?

Pub in parra pregame food was ace 

assuming the NSW vid numbers are still  ok 

Edited by StringerBellend

Couldn't make Nix but in for this one, Perth seem homesick atm, goes without saying need these 3 points to to tap WU on shoulder, hope Pirmin in at start to boss midfield, get in front against Glory and hopefully they'll lose a bit of fight, but that didn't  happen with Adelaide the other just highlights the fact got to keep Fornaroli in check.

going to miss Mueller though.

22 minutes ago, WSWJACK said:

Couldn't make Nix but in for this one, Perth seem homesick atm, goes without saying need these 3 points to to tap WU on shoulder, hope Pirmin in at start to boss midfield, get in front against Glory and hopefully they'll lose a bit of fight, but that didn't  happen with Adelaide the other just highlights the fact got to keep Fornaroli in check.

going to miss Mueller though.

They have lost a few of their better players Castro, the centre back etc. 

Oh sh****

Referee: Kurt Ams :help:

Assistant Referee 1: Kearney Robinson

Assistant Referee 2: Brad Wright

Fourth Official: Katie Patterson

Perth Glory squad: 2.Alex GRANT, 3.Jacob TRATT, 5.Ivan FRANJIC, 8.James MEREDITH, 9.Bruno FORNAROLI, 13.Osama MALIK, 18.Nick D'AGOSTINO, 20.Jake BRIMMER, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Vince LIA, 23.Dane INGHAM, 25.Carlo ARMIENTO, 27.JUANDE, 28.Gabriel POPOVIC, 29.Kristian POPOVIC, 33.Liam REDDY (gk), 50.Daniel MARGUSH (gk), 88.Neil KILKENNY (C)

43 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Oh sh****

Referee: Kurt Ams :help:

Assistant Referee 1: Kearney Robinson

Assistant Referee 2: Brad Wright

Fourth Official: Katie Patterson

Perth Glory squad: 2.Alex GRANT, 3.Jacob TRATT, 5.Ivan FRANJIC, 8.James MEREDITH, 9.Bruno FORNAROLI, 13.Osama MALIK, 18.Nick D'AGOSTINO, 20.Jake BRIMMER, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Vince LIA, 23.Dane INGHAM, 25.Carlo ARMIENTO, 27.JUANDE, 28.Gabriel POPOVIC, 29.Kristian POPOVIC, 33.Liam REDDY (gk), 50.Daniel MARGUSH (gk), 88.Neil KILKENNY (C)

That's a pretty average looking squad, Fornaroli aside (and he's not what he was) 

Big game. Based on remaining games if we are looking to make the 6 it's going to be Perth or Adelaide that get knocked out of the 6 and this is the only one we can influence.

We will be in 6 on Friday if we win our 2 this week. Perth will play on Saturday to try reclaim their spot.

45 minutes ago, Keithie said:

I would like to see a bit more aggression in midfield I would bring Sullivan on in place of Doherty 

I agree, Doherty lot

of running like a chook with head cut off

27 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

I think you mean Muller.

Sullivan has been the best of the young players to slot in at 10 for us before. Very surprising that he hasn't had a run since the restart, given 5 subs are allowed. Has he signed for someone else or something? Also wondering about squad rotation with the short backup against WU this Friday.

6 minutes ago, JustWandering said:

Sullivan has been the best of the young players to slot in at 10 for us before. Very surprising that he hasn't had a run since the restart, given 5 subs are allowed. Has he signed for someone else or something? Also wondering about squad rotation with the short backup against WU this Friday.

He has come back from an injury he received two weeks before season restart.

2 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Sounds like we are using the same lineup but with Yeboah in AM according to SMH and JP.

However the SMH previously said Tass would likely start against Mariners so who knows.

JP isn't going to give away free info to Perth. If he puts out a different lineup he was bluffing, if he puts out same lineup he was double bluffing :ninja:

So 3 players definitely gone from the team that last at Bankwest: Castro, Kim and Wuthrich. Plus Ikonomedis still out injured.

Rumours around that Chianese and Mrcela have been dropped.

They do have a joker in the pack in Thomas James signed from Wollongong Wolves as one of the best strikers in NSW NPL1. He hasn't been named but we all know what Popa is like with team lists

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic