Sign in to follow this  
Paul01

A-league Return Week 4 - 04/08 to 08/08

No social distancing for the "cove'

For God's sake when you're running look both sides, United murdering two clear cut chances taking the wrong option.

The number of times that happens in the A League annoys me no end, especially when one player has been snubbed by  A League clubs who has far more spatial  awareness and overall ability in his little finger than most in this  League.

Posted (edited)

I Don't know if anyone can guess the player I'm talking about, he's not playing in Oz now, Diamanti and Burgess are great to watch, the guy I talking about has a bit of both about him.

Edited by papersun
Error

Nothing better than a bit of 90th minute hurt the smurfs with a goal ....lol  WU 2-1

The only team ESFC have beaten since the restart were the Nux who lost to Newy and us. Finals series is a lot more open now than it was before the break.

1 hour ago, Carns said:

Finals series is a lot more open now than it was before the break.

Not for us it isn't

8 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Not for us it isn't

We had **** all chance before the break anyway. Not much changed.

On 15/08/2020 at 7:27 PM, Carns said:

The only team ESFC have beaten since the restart were the Nux who lost to Newy and us. Finals series is a lot more open now than it was before the break.

And their only win was when the referee absolutely robbed the Nix. Grant handled the ball in the box and the referee waved it away, then Davila did exactly the same thing and he gave the pen. Wellington were the better team that day and deserved to win.

On 15/08/2020 at 7:27 PM, Carns said:

Based on post-restart form I'd be looking at Western, Adelaide and Newcastle as major contenders......ah best make that just Western !!

6 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Based on post-restart form I'd be looking at Western, Adelaide and Newcastle as major contenders......ah best make that just Western !!

City look decent at times too. Perth, Nux and Sydney's form is garbage.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Carns said:

City look decent at times too. Perth, Nux and Sydney's form is garbage.

City should have lost to Adelaide...even before the red card they were having to defend resolutely....plus they tend to choke at this end of the season

Edited by MartinTyler