Western United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 7/08/2020 7:30PM

7 minutes ago, Potkorok said:

Anyone else toying with not renewing next season? Apparently the owners think we will just keep on following the team irrespective of the apparent contempt they seem to have for the average punter. I’m a patient man but I’m feeling pretty fed up with this club right now

The Covid situation makes buying a membership pointless right now. It's almost as likely that every game will be 'social distanced' with per match ticket purchases as it is that they will be properly open AND with no travel restrictions.

10 minutes ago, EmMac said:

No i'll always renew cause they're my team, but I understand it might be a financial decision for some.

My concern is that, if our owners only understand the language of money, then I’d rather not contribute any as it reinforces their outlook. But I understand where you’re coming from and I’ll probably end up renewing again anyway like the sucker I am....

46 minutes ago, EmMac said:

I'm flicking back n forth to dr pimple popper. She removes unwanted growths. Its gross but amazing and entertaining. Nothing like this game. Well maybe the gross bit

honestly she isnt bad to look at while the wanderers are really bad to look at :P

34 minutes ago, Potkorok said:

Anyone else toying with not renewing next season? Apparently the owners think we will just keep on following the team irrespective of the apparent contempt they seem to have for the average punter. I’m a patient man but I’m feeling pretty fed up with this club right now

I'm also patient. I will renew, and pour my somewhat limited dollars into the club again. I'll also pay for Jnr Wanderboys renewal again

What annoys me most is that the club owners who have a few bucks more than me, won't spend it to try and make us both happy. 

I'm really getting close to a "**** them" attitude, and just buying match day tickets when I feel like it. After Covid.

It's not as if I won't be able to buy tickets.

Edited by Wanderboy
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic