Sign in to follow this  
mack

A-League 2019/20 Finals Series

4 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Of course you didn’t have a problem with the goal being disallowed Brosque, you’re the bloody SFC love child.

F*** Chris Beath and KGF. You are the most disgraceful referees Ive ever seen.

why bother even having that bearded **** on? its not like he is ever going to be unbiased

Looking back at both given the linesman asked for the review and would have put his flag up in a non var world the ive got no problem with it being dissallowed, other than if there was no var the flag would have gone up, no goal and we move on 

as for second one the beath cake was right no pen le fondre went looking for it

12 minutes ago, Potkorok said:

All I have left is whinging about the officiating in someone else’s grand final.....:sad:

:grouphug::grouphug:

melbourne city should have let us play against sydney fc on their behalf.........they cant beat us recently :P even when we are terrible

That wasn't me in the box with Arnie, it was Gallop.

Don't shoot me, but I think Beath has improved as a referee this season.

Mind you, I also think either Faghani or King should be the referee for the GF.

Just now, WHACKO said:

That wasn't me in the box with Arnie, it was Gallop.

I really did just lol

noon clearly trying to be a wanderers striker with that shot

I’ve decided who I want to win now: City is plastic but I can’t stand those ESFC players who would remind us several times they won at our ground

So I’m on Team City Heart Plastics Green Seat Elite whatever it is nowadays 

Sigh

We're still a big club though.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, WHACKO said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

we won the acl once........i can imagine in 30 year's i will still be saying this to deflect how **** we are :P

3 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lederer has a bold plan for the Wanderers to get back to being the biggest football team in the land under Gombau, Babbel JP.

1 minute ago, mack said:

Lederer has a bold plan for the Wanderers to get back to being the biggest football team in the land under Gombau, Babbel JP.

And whoever's next.

Beath genious MOM for Sydney. 

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

all i am is slightly irritated that they won, i suppose there are advantages to being dead inside :P

When it gets to the point that the refs are just ignoring the laws to ensure one side wins how much point is there to even playing the games? You might as well just have SFC win every game by forfeit.

I'm assuming tho

25 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Cove just did the poznan and who do we sing for. F*** this. This is one of the biggest lows in our history. 

F*** Grant, F*** the Cove, F*** Beath, F*** KGJ, F*** Fox, F*** SFC.

It's nothing to do with our history.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Cove just did the poznan and who do we sing for. F*** this. This is one of the biggest lows in our history. 

F*** Grant, F*** the Cove, F*** Beath, F*** KGJ, F*** Fox, F*** SFC.

And **** the way our club has allowed us to become the rabble we are.

ESFC have played away at crappy suburban grounds all season, during a global pandemic while their ground is being rebuilt, and they still manage to boss the league. 

We on the other hand, turned to shite under exactly the same circumstances - except for the Covid bit.

And we still kept getting sent "everything is ok emails for 4 seasons" from our untouchable leaders. 

I will probably allow the auto renew of my season tickets, but I'm seriously considering not doing so. I never thought I would do this. It will depend on what conditions the club comes up with. I understand it is hard considering the current Covid conditions but **** me, what have they shown me to convince me to do otherwise?

I spend over $700 a season on this club for tickets + what I spend on merchandise. They have almost convinced me to spend it on alcohol instead.

Edited by Wanderboy

28 minutes ago, Davo said:

Meh. They win a grand final and their first thought is us. Rent free.

They're still salty that despite our rabble of a club they couldn't beat us this season:xnod: