Merchandise & Playing Kit 2020/21

I don't mind the away kit. 
But that white collar on the home kit ruins it for me. 

6 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Hoops don't go fully around...

Also, this. 
If the hoops went around the shirt, I might of liked it.

A lot of negative feedback on Facebook...but, what you expect?!

Edited by MathyouWSW
  • mack locked, unlocked and pinned this topic

Women’s sizings? ✔

In Home *and* Away? ✔

Kid’s sizings? ✔

In Home *and* Away?✔

Adult’s sizings, in a range of sizings (S - 4XL)? ✔

The club and Kappa have worked well together - to provide this large variety of options for fans!!

11 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Really like the away kit. 

Don't think the home kit is bad, the collar is a bit strange and the hoops don't go around (looks more like a bracelet), but its not bad at all and looks 10x better than the $20 orange and black.

Will be interesting to see what the official sponsor on the home jersey is.

Probably a Lederer business front.

11 minutes ago, GE942150 said:

I actually love the white collar. Better than a boring round neck t-shirt. 

I'm not keen. Hate that buttoned to the neck polo top look.

Hate the big round JD logo and hate the big kappa logo in the middle....meh from me.

Edited by Smoggy

Didn't mind the white collar on the leaked FIFA screenshot but seeing the actual photos I'm less of a fan. Black collar probably would have looked better. Away kit looks good.

Also I've never liked the fully buttoned up polo look but it seems to be pretty popular at the moment and it doesn't look too bad unbuttoned.

7 hours ago, Davo said:

Didn't mind the white collar on the leaked FIFA screenshot but seeing the actual photos I'm less of a fan. Black collar probably would have looked better. Away kit looks good.

Also I've never liked the fully buttoned up polo look but it seems to be pretty popular at the moment and it doesn't look too bad unbuttoned.

As always,  away kit would look a fair bit better if it wasn't covered in sponsorship that really stands out. I know it's their logo but that big black circle is too much.

Also as always..... why the **** can't the A-League put the logo on the sleeve so it is also much less crowded on the front.

1 hour ago, marron said:

As always,  away kit would look a fair bit better if it wasn't covered in sponsorship that really stands out. I know it's their logo but that big black circle is too much.

Also as always..... why the **** can't the A-League put the logo on the sleeve so it is also much less crowded on the front.

It's an Aussie thing. We love putting the league badge on the front 😅

Collar and buttons :good::good::clapping::clapping::xnod: :xnod: :xbop: :xbop: :flag: :flag: :woah: :woah: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Not sure about the rest though.

But, 20% birthday discount with no sponsor on the jersey is appealing.

34 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Collar and buttons :good::good::clapping::clapping::xnod: :xnod: :xbop: :xbop: :flag: :flag: :woah: :woah: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Not sure about the rest though.

But, 20% birthday discount with no sponsor on the jersey is appealing.

Happy Birthday Ed - do we know for certain that a pre-order means getting a home jersey without a sponsor on the front?

3 hours ago, pseudonym said:

Happy Birthday Ed - do we know for certain that a pre-order means getting a home jersey without a sponsor on the front?

I wondered that myself after posting. I hadn't realised a purchase now would be a pre order.

Just got a reply from the club:

"That's correct, if a major partner is announced all jerseys would have the partner logo on the front.

There may be some circumstances where the partner logo isn't printed on the jersey, however the intention is for all jerseys to have the major partner on the front".

4 hours ago, pseudonym said:

"That's correct, if a major partner is announced all jerseys would have the partner logo on the front.

There may be some circumstances where the partner logo isn't printed on the jersey, however the intention is for all jerseys to have the major partner on the front".

Such as not having one?

13 hours ago, pseudonym said:

How do you get a response? I email the merchandise team and they never respond.

On 06/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, pseudonym said:

This is promising. If sponsors are still unsure about committing (based on the current circumstances) then WSW may be forced to ship some out without a sponsor to meet shipping deadline (lol, k) of December. 
If a sponsor comes on board then they'll probably heat press the sponsor on vinyl (as per JD last season?) if Kappa can't sublimate the sponsor, ship to Australia and distribute to stores in time.

They way things are going at the moment they're probably just as likely to be waiting for confirmation of a sponsor as they are confirmation of an A-League.

the hoops are too big imo but there is only so much you can do with hoops so i wont complain too much, dont mind the away kit, looks better than most of our mostly white jersey's in the past(still not as classy as the black and gold jersey a few seasons back but i think Macarthur have those colours as their home kit so i get why we dont have that)