Squad Development 2021

Ibini would be nice on RW Muller on left and a CAM to feed the fatcox but needs a strong DM or no service, expect 3 at the back from Robbovic who looks organised, tactically oriented and a nice bloke. Might not compete with the esfc/$hitty squads but could at least be competitive. 

6 minutes ago, mack said:

George Timotheou has apparently left and gone to Adelaide to train with AU.

Just read that, wonder why? Surely the club didn't end his trial after a week cause Robinson was saying they will get 2+ weeks.

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST
9 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Just read that, wonder why? Surely the club didn't end his trial after a week cause Robinson was saying they will get 2+ weeks.

Sure, but theres always flexibility with these things. Say after a week Mouda is showing far more in training then Timo gets an offer from adelaide to trial, I wouldnt be surprised if Robbo gave hima  tap on the shoulder

1 hour ago, Upthehill said:

Sure, but theres always flexibility with these things. Say after a week Mouda is showing far more in training then Timo gets an offer from adelaide to trial, I wouldnt be surprised if Robbo gave hima  tap on the shoulder

That's what I'd be feeling. I'm more than happy with Tass. McGowan not at all, but he is already contacted. So there's no point bringing in Timo with players already in that role if we move anyone on, unless he is a standout player

I realise we may not even sign another visa player but if we did, how about this guy to replace Pirmin Schwegler, described as a defensive midfielder but scores a decent number of goals as well and bit of a contrast physically to the guys we have in that position now.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kieran-lee/leistungsdaten/spieler/50439

1 hour ago, Carns said:

The fact they say NSW, not Sydney makes me think it'd be either CCM or Jets.

Got a feeling it'll be for Newcastle Jets because I think he was playing for the Weston Bears in the Northern NPL and they Newcastle based club: https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/6905704/weston-bears-working-to-bring-in-international-striker-for-cameo