Jump to content

Squad Development 2021


Recommended Posts

the present is over mate we wait for next season so from this very moment we hope to see some good players signed in the critical positions , right up the middle CD, AM,CF  

Link to post
On 15/06/2021 at 4:25 PM, StringerBellend said:

Yeboah would be worth keeping if he was good at football 

He isn’t,  he can run when he wants to but he’s not a footballer 

he’s like sotirio with less effort

 

 

Sotirio scores in every game he play and never give up.

 

Edited by mintoff
Link to post

If by scores in every game he plays you mean scored 19 goals in 126 appearances then I guess so.

Link to post
1 hour ago, mintoff said:

Sotirio scores in every game he play and never give up.

 

the Five Dock Neymar  was big on effort but not so much on finishing 

I’d prefer him to yeboah

 

Edited by StringerBellend
Corrected
Link to post
13 minutes ago, WanderingToqui said:

Right, our defence has room now to bring in a certain free agent, Sergio Ramos. He has left Real Madrid.

 

........ to dream costs nothing right?

:arniesalt:

Just buy Sergio Ramos and have him on the field by himself. He'll just destroy the other A-League clubs.

Pretty sure there was one season he was in the top 5 goalscorers for Real Madrid (and he's a defender!). Honestly, he could probably score more goals in a single season compared to how much Sotirio has ever scored throughout his A-League career.

Link to post
43 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Just buy Sergio Ramos and have him on the field by himself. He'll just destroy the other A-League clubs.

Pretty sure there was one season he was in the top 5 goalscorers for Real Madrid (and he's a defender!). Honestly, he could probably score more goals in a single season compared to how much Sotirio has ever scored throughout his A-League career.

Just saw a tweet that he scored 101 goals in 671 appearances for Real Madrid, so a goal every 6.6 games as a defender.

For comparison, and since I already looked up the stats for the post above, Sotirio has almost exactly the same rate of a goal every 6.6 games, but as an attacker.

Link to post
3 hours ago, Davo said:

Just saw a tweet that he scored 101 goals in 671 appearances for Real Madrid, so a goal every 6.6 games as a defender.

For comparison, and since I already looked up the stats for the post above, Sotirio has almost exactly the same rate of a goal every 6.6 games, but as an attacker.

Sotirio's goal tally would be much higher if he had a beard like Ramos.

 

Link to post

If anyone had any wishes for Vukovic to join the Wanderers, it's not happened.

 He has signed with NEC in the Netherlands for 1 year.

Link to post

I think Traore is a decent pick up. 

Aquilna has been great but is more a righty. 

Russell/Aquilina fighting for the RB spot. Wilmering/Traore fighting for the left back spot. Good competition for places in the fullback slots. And mostly with young players on the up.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Wanderingbeersclub said:

I think Traore is a decent pick up. 

Aquilna has been great but is more a righty. 

Russell/Aquilina fighting for the RB spot. Wilmering/Traore fighting for the left back spot. Good competition for places in the fullback slots. And mostly with young players on the up.

Didn’t Aquilina play almost exclusively on the left the entire year?

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Westiesarebesties said:

Didn’t Aquilina play almost exclusively on the left the entire year?

He did. But I think that's more because Russell had RB locked down for most of it. 

I think Aquilina did well on the left. But great on right 

Link to post

I don't know about this one just purely based on the Victory the last 2 seasons he has been poor not entirely his fault. However this signing clearly means the back 3 is here to stay -SIGH- Traore still has the engine to get up and down which means Russell and Aquilina will fight for the RB position with Wilmering and Traore battling for the LB. Ziggy likely to stay at CB where he should he is too slow for RB in A-league

I have doubts though he could end up like Troisi this season.

Link to post
  • mack unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...