Carl Robinson Discussion

17 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

For those that don't want to listen to know but want to know what Robbo said, here you go:

- 60% of the squad is training at the Wanderers Centre of Football. The players that are not training with him and the squad are disappointed. But, they understand the situation we're in. He does keep in touch them mentality.
- He hasn't got a confirmation answer on when the season will commence. However, he does know the FFA cup matches have been postponed till forever notice.

Damn, was looking forward to some FFA Cup (would it be called FA Cup now? Australia Cup?)

8 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Damn, was looking forward to some FFA Cup (would it be called FA Cup now? Australia Cup?)

If it were going ahead it is still known as FFA Cup for at least this season and I think it was likely to change for the next, so not sure if if doesn't go ahead if that is it for FFA Cup naming rights.

On 10/09/2021 at 7:48 PM, mack said:

I wouldn't expect the FFA Cup to go ahead this season now.

Scrap that, seems like it's back on. At least for the opening stages that are region based. There are a couple of fixtures involving a team from WA playing one from Adelaide, maybe they'll have them swapped so the two WA NPL teams play each other and Adelaide Olympic play Adelaide United.

I just had a read of Robinson's ESPN interview. The "impressive communicator" is quite a comedian.

---

Robinson undeniably has big plans and, an impressive communicator, he has a knack for getting people to buy into his vision. 

"I'm not a big talker, I don't want to be, 'We're going to do X, Y, and Z, and we're going to do this and that.' That's not me.

https://www.espn.com.au/football/australian-a-league/story/4470513/carl-robinson-and-changing-the-western-sydney-wanderers-narrative

3 hours ago, FCB said:

I just had a read of Robinson's ESPN interview. The "impressive communicator" is quite a comedian.

---

Robinson undeniably has big plans and, an impressive communicator, he has a knack for getting people to buy into his vision. 

"I'm not a big talker, I don't want to be, 'We're going to do X, Y, and Z, and we're going to do this and that.' That's not me.

https://www.espn.com.au/football/australian-a-league/story/4470513/carl-robinson-and-changing-the-western-sydney-wanderers-narrative

For somebody who isn't a big talker he doesn't half talk a lot of bollocks

He's like Miranda Devine and the RWNJ silent majority

Edited by StringerBellend
18 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

notepad scribbles intensify

Actually maybe open a excel spreadsheet or a OneNote file