Jump to content
mack

Carl Robinson Discussion

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

It's just people that I find dissapotinting 

Well.......

Maybe you need to cut people a bit more slack? :pardon:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, wendybr said:

Well.......

Maybe you need to cut people a bit more slack? :pardon:

 

Edited by StringerBellend

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Ossified said:

 

There ya go!

Just gotta be patient!

😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

 

You need some new material SB!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, wendybr said:

You need some new material SB!  :D

I live by the wisdom of super hans

 

Share this post


Link to post

- Glad we got rid of sackwatch out of the thread title :rolleyes:

- I’ve got zero expectations, after what we’ve dished up year after year, can we just have a team that football?

- CR can speak a good game, that’s half the battle. MB was good at that too. The key is how he gets the boys performing on the field, thats what Popa struggled in his last season or so, Gombau flopped, MB not far behind & JP, well he did his best.

- There is so much to get right off the field, culture needs a reset & how long that takes? Won’t be overnight but you know that he’ll get everything he needs to turn things around.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Prydzopolis said:

- Glad we got rid of sackwatch out of the thread title :rolleyes:

- I’ve got zero expectations, after what we’ve dished up year after year, can we just have a team that football?

- CR can speak a good game, that’s half the battle. MB was good at that too. The key is how he gets the boys performing on the field, thats what Popa struggled in his last season or so, Gombau flopped, MB not far behind & JP, well he did his best.

- There is so much to get right off the field, culture needs a reset & how long that takes? Won’t be overnight but you know that he’ll get everything he needs to turn things around.

They have to Prydz...(  turn things around ) or they will kill the fanbase sooner rather than later. There is only so much the koalas can bear.....:ninja:

:D

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

CR can speak a good game, that’s half the battle. MB was good at that too. 

Hmmm...he didn't know when to keep his mouth shut!  :hi:

Share this post


Link to post

Managers can say whatever they like. The only thing that matters is winning. If we start the season badly he'll lose the team quicker than Gombau or Babbel did.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mack said:

Managers can say whatever they like. The only thing that matters is winning. If we start the season badly he'll lose the team quicker than Gombau or Babbel did.

If they say whatever they like, publicly...and undermine the confidence of their players, they won't be winning! 

 

PS Of COURSE there are other reasons why a team doesn't win, but a team whose manager undermines the players does damage. We saw it with Babel.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, wendybr said:

Hmmm...he didn't know when to keep his mouth shut!  :hi:

Carl is going to have to go some to beat Babbel on the touchline fashion front though...he rocked some awesome outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Carl is going to have to go some to beat Babbel on the touchline fashion front though...he rocked some awesome outfits.

CR can wear a tracksuit or flip flops, don’t care! As long as he can coach a football team :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Carl is going to have to go some to beat Babbel on the touchline fashion front though...he rocked some awesome outfits.

My son ran an Instagram page for a little while that showed Markus wearing his fashionable threads along with some colourful commentary. His wife followed the page. Some of the comments were hilarious and she was very gracious when everything fell apart and they had to leave. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

CR can wear a tracksuit or flip flops, don’t care! As long as he can coach a football team :lol:

Nah the Jack Gibson look in the fur coat has gotta be the go....

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, wendybr said:

If they say whatever they like, publicly...and undermine the confidence of their players, they won't be winning! 

 

PS Of COURSE there are other reasons why a team doesn't win, but a team whose manager undermines the players does damage. We saw it with Babel.

 

34 minutes ago, Potkorok said:

My son ran an Instagram page for a little while that showed Markus wearing his fashionable threads along with some colourful commentary. His wife followed the page. Some of the comments were hilarious and she was very gracious when everything fell apart and they had to leave. 

He was a stylish mofo 

Share this post


Link to post

Carcelo RoBielsan will get this team going.

Youth is his strength, that tells me he is psychologically good with the players. Moulding them, giving them confidence, belief.

Combine that with Westie mongrel, never say die.

His tactical nous, his ability to instill confidence,  his track record with youth.

In RoBielsan we trust.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...