Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 16/01/2021 5:05PM

mack

22 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Don't think it includes the SFC membership numbers.

Not all of the members will go however ticket sales make it look like it will be a capacity crowd considering 25% of 83.5k (stadium capacity) is around 20k.

Think I was wrong, upon research it seems Sydney FC members have to redeem tickets from their memberships rather than using the member cards. Wonder how much that PAX number will change by kick-off?

https://www.sydneyfc.com/news/your-matchday-info

A reminder that Season 2020/21 Members Cards will not work for this match. All Members must redeem their ticket via Ticketek prior to the match and enter using this ticket.

It is game day I think we are still a few matches from our best our midfield will be under pressure tonight , hopefully Dorrans can step up a bit more and look forward to seeing better fitness levels from muller and Cox 

who is the Referee ?

Alex King.

He's the idiot who blew the play dead before Meier put a turning volley from 25 yards out into the back of the net. I also remember him letting the Adelaide players talk him into giving a 2nd yellow card for a Brisbane player kicking the ball away when he wasn't going to do anything about it until the Adelaide players complained.

27 minutes ago, BohemianDublin said:

Going.

Whats the tip on parking (seems like it's all $30?!, bit steep).

[I've only ever parked at Lidcombe and got the train in before.]

Feeling confident about the game. Muller must start.

We used to park at Newington and walk....about a km and a bit.

30 minutes ago, BohemianDublin said:

Going.

Whats the tip on parking (seems like it's all $30?!, bit steep).

[I've only ever parked at Lidcombe and got the train in before.]

Feeling confident about the game. Muller must start.

https://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/parking/

$20

Best spot for the Olympic stadiums is P1. To get out quicker, best choice is to go all the way up to the roof and then across to the other side of the parking area and line up your car facing the down ramp.

3 hours ago, mack said:

Alex King.

He's the idiot who blew the play dead before Meier put a turning volley from 25 yards out into the back of the net. I also remember him letting the Adelaide players talk him into giving a 2nd yellow card for a Brisbane player kicking the ball away when he wasn't going to do anything about it until the Adelaide players complained.

Are the match officials confirmed?

I haven't seen the match officials posted anywhere.