Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers 19/1/2021 7:05PM

in + 4, should be a good match i think we may more ball possession in this match, but it will be key to start strong all our matches we have been put under the thumb and been lucky to not concide early and then slowly gradually get into the game. 

Fitness will be a major factor maybe will start Ibini for Cox or bring in the subs at the 60 minute mark.

As much as it pains me I'm predicting a draw. I think CCM has gotten off to a great start but I'm unsure if this is because other teams are slow off the mark this season - including us, or if they're playing well. 

What I do know is we'll lose this if complacency comes into play.

Well this is a surprise.

Lineup: Margush, Aquilina, Tass, Natta, Gordon, Russell, Dorrans, Baccus, Troisi, Ibini, Cox

Subs: Georgievski, Kamau, O'Doherty, Yeboah, Cancar, Muller, James.

Wouldn't be surprised if Natta is on the left side of the central defensive trio not in the middle, since he's a leftie.

1 minute ago, mack said:

Well this is a surprise.

Lineup: Margush, Aquilina, Tass, Natta, Gordon, Russell, Dorrans, Baccus, Troisi, Ibini, Cox

Surprising part for me is that Cox is not the one being rotated since he's applied the least pressure on the opposition goals out of everyone but the back line basically

3 minutes ago, mack said:

Well this is a surprise.

Looking to run over top in the second half 

14 minutes ago, mack said:

Well this is a surprise.

Wouldn't be surprised if Natta is on the left side of the central defensive trio not in the middle, since he's a leftie.

I know Taurus has big wraps on Natta, my only doubt if that he still needs to fill out a bit, hope he's not being thrown in the deep end.

1 minute ago, ZachMercer said:

Fox sports.....oh dear. CCM string three passes and they're Real Madrid. Cox should have nailed that.

Coast FM Tune-in radio app not much delay. Biased but fairer commentary that Fox

Aquilina makes a 60 yard run, beats his defender for pace, turns them inside out with a ball flick, then gets dragged back as he's about to get clear into the penalty area.

No card. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Paul01 said:

Coast FM Tune-in radio app not much delay. Biased but fairer commentary that Fox

It's pretty bad when Slater sound the better of the two

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic