International Team:
International Caps:
International Goals:

Individual Awards:

Team Honours:

Highlight:
Highlight:
Highlight:

Description: Young central defender who has made his way through the Wanderers Academy, in addition to winning caps for the Australian youth team. Natta replaced the injured Tass Mourdoukoutas in the Wanderers starting 11 early in the 2020/21 season and his good performances kept him in the squad for most of the season.

View full record

He played magnificently. His passing accuracy is excellent and his vision is brilliant.

He was calm on the ball, and showed necessary aggression when needed. He didn't take any **** from that ****stick Simon. I was so impressed.

I have an historical vested interest in Mark.

Funny story. He is one of my nephews best mates. I've met Mark many times. He is a lovely kid. So humble and reserved. Anyway, my nephew and all his mates are ESFC fans. They all live in The Shire, where Mark originates from and still lives. 

My nephew and his mates went to the game last night. They are all around the 18 year old age group. They all bought Wanderers shirts and had "Natta" printed on the back, despite the fact they follow the scum from the East. I'll convert them yet. Or, hopefully, more to the point, Mark will.

16 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

He played magnificently. His passing accuracy is excellent and his vision is brilliant.

He was calm on the ball, and showed necessary aggression when needed. He didn't take any **** from that ****stick Simon. I was so impressed.

I have an historical vested interest in Mark.

Funny story. He is one of my nephews best mates. I've met Mark many times. He is a lovely kid. So humble and reserved. Anyway, my nephew and all his mates are ESFC fans. They all live in The Shire, where Mark originates from and still lives. 

My nephew and his mates went to the game last night. They are all around the 18 year old age group. They all bought Wanderers shirts and had "Natta" printed on the back, despite the fact they follow the scum from the East. I'll convert them yet. Or, hopefully, more to the point, Mark will.

I love these stories mates supporting mates from the junior years. I remember Majok scoring a while back against Adelaide and one of his mates was in the away bay and ran up to him to celebrate together. 

• 2 months later...

So, some comments I read from 442 in the past few days, from unbiased fans from other clubs....

- "Natta is such a talent. 18 years old - he was the best defender on the park tonight, particularly in the second half,  despite having missed last game with a concussion. Outstanding passer, very composed in defence "

- "Natta impresses me hugely also."

- "Natta is an absolute gun for his age - maybe too young & inexperienced to make the Olyroos squad this time, but wouldn't disgrace himself if he was in a back 3 with Souttar & Deng next to him. I would've said he was the pick of the defenders in that game. If he keeps developing & improving over the next few seasons, he's going to be one hell of a player"

- "But Natta is 18, and already one of the best ball playing centre backs in the league. Technically he’s superb, he will get stronger and better defensively. Good in the air too already and excellent 1v1. When was the last time we had an 18 year old centre back starting every game for one of the best teams in the A-League? 

Edited by mack
formating