Macarthur FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 6/2/2021 7:10PM

11 hours ago, Smoggy said:

So, dance around on the hill with a golf club....I'll watch.

Wood you?

Is that meant to be ironical?

Just thought I'd wedge in a couple of puns while you're puttering around in your garden.

If I did as you suggest at least I'd be getting some use out of my son's golf clubs taking up space in the garage.

Hmm

The addition of the home game against Victory really throws a spanner in the works

Going into this Macarthur fixture, we have an unfit team which will have to juggle three games without the addition of Mutch or Duke

The three fixtures (Bulls, Victory and City) will decide the fate of the WSW season

If we don't get a win it'll be too much to catch up and make the top 6

We'll need a bit of luck (Red card or a awful VAR decision that goes our way)

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

Lol..People watch the last 3 or 4 seasons and still expect 'a bit of luck, or a VAR decision that goes our way'....******* dreaming...

I am just wondering how we will be ****ed over this time, or will we do it to ourselves also.

Edited by Smoggy
1 hour ago, pseudonym said:

Hmm

The addition of the home game against Victory really throws a spanner in the works

Going into this Macarthur fixture, we have an unfit team which will have to juggle three games without the addition of Mutch or Duke

The three fixtures (Bulls, Victory and City) will decide the fate of the WSW season

giphy.gif

It's a stretch to hope for a VAR to go our way, 

I'm not saying we haven't been ripped off with bad calls against us before but I hope we don't play the victim card Better off beating them with good football and putting away our chances. You want our destiny in our hands not the refs/officials.

3 hours ago, pseudonym said:

Hmm

giphy.gif

I’d be more concerned if it was only happening to us but these last minute fixture changes are league wide so it’s basically a level playing field still. We’re gonna have to get used to it for as long as certain state premiers reman trigger happy.

The longer breaks between games are more of a concern cause they are momentum killers. This seasons winner will be the most resilient side, not necessarily the ‘best’.

1 hour ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Unfit argument on our team only applies to the Jets. We finished a lot stronger in that first game against the Bulls. 

I think against jets last out heads dropped over what we deemed as multiple poor decisions.

There is a big mental barrier there that last seasons squad are still trying to get over.

2 hours ago, sonar said:

It's a stretch to hope for a VAR to go our way, 

I'm not saying we haven't been ripped off with bad calls against us before but I hope we don't play the victim card Better off beating them with good football and putting away our chances. You want our destiny in our hands not the refs/officials.

I agree

It's just that the performance against Jets does not bode well for this match

I wouldn't tip against WSW on Saturday

But the most likely way that we'll win is with luck

39 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

I agree

It's just that the performance against Jets does not bode well for this match

I wouldn't tip against WSW on Saturday

But the most likely way that we'll win is with luck

We played well first half, it’s starting to click. 

In the Welsh Carlo we trust 

10 hours ago, TwoLeftFoots said:

I think against jets last out heads dropped over what we deemed as multiple poor decisions.

There is a big mental barrier there that last seasons squad are still trying to get over.

Just watching the Kayo mini. The decisions aren’t that bad, their pen was a pen, ziegler is an idiot for going in to the challenge when the attacker was going away from goal.

We probably should have got a pen for the Triosi one especially if the sydney derby one is the standard 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic