Thriller In Leumeah

Anyone got a clip of that elbow to the throat that I think Aquilina copped? I' m perplexed how that wasn't a yellow at minimum. From what I saw the tackler already had his arm raised going in.   

3 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

Anyone got a clip of that elbow to the throat that I think Aquilina copped? I' m perplexed how that wasn't a yellow at minimum. From what I saw the tackler already had his arm raised going in.   

I was at home watching and imo it was a cocked elbow and should have been a red.

15 minutes ago, GE942150 said:

Anyone know when he'll be back?

Depends on the strain

Where's the physio?

3 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Crowd of just over 4700 posted....looked a little more than that on TV. For those at the ground was it about 50/50? 

Looked like there were more Wanderers fans than Macarthur I thought. 

Surprised by that crowd figure, looked like there were a fair few more than that from where I was in the ground.

14 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Crowd of just over 4700 posted....looked a little more than that on TV. For those at the ground was it about 50/50? 

When these Bullsh1tters played the Nix, the crowd with 50% restrictions wad 2609.

11 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Looked like there were more Wanderers fans than Macarthur I thought. 

Surprised by that crowd figure, looked like there were a fair few more than that from where I was in the ground.

I thought there were more as well. They must have increased the capacity for crowds because the BBL final was packed.

12 minutes ago, GE942150 said:

I thought there were more as well. They must have increased the capacity for crowds because the BBL final was packed.

50% now

3 things that stood out at Campbelltown Stadium.

The Lighting on the pitch is below standard.

The surface looked like a cow paddock.

the Atmosphere is crap, thank god for the RBB other wise only bells ringing like a an Ice Cream van for goodness sake. I would hate to be there when an interstate team comes to play.  

36 minutes ago, Keithie said:

the Atmosphere is crap, thank god for the RBB other wise only bells ringing like a an Ice Cream van for goodness sake. I would hate to be there when an interstate team comes to play.  

Not according to Speed, it was immaculate and like playing on carpet.

56 minutes ago, Keithie said:

In the telecast the peanuts from Fox were saying how wonderful the surface was. They said it was like carpet. Then they showed a close up of the surface and it was a mess. Almost the undoing of Ibini. I guess you are not meant to play football in studs on carpet. 🤔

25 minutes ago, dcrow said:

Sorry I missed your post before I posted mine.

1 hour ago, Keithie said:

Macarthur FC should name Campbelltown Stadium as "The Paddock" since the Wanderers name Bankwest Stadium as "Wanderland"

37 minutes ago, dcrow said:

Yeh, I heard that, saw the pitch and thought "wtf are you on about?". 

It looked terrible. By the end of the match it looked as though some had run a rotary hoe through it.

Hire Rotary Hoe 9HP - YouTube

Edited by Wanderboy
1 hour ago, billybob said:

I thought I heard that the BBL final was allowed to be at 75%.

True. Over 30 000 there I believe.

If it's good enough for cricket it should be good enough for us.

None of this double standard shite.

18 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

True. Over 30 000 there I believe.

If it's good enough for cricket it should be good enough for us.

None of this double standard shite.

Sydney CEO confirmed on twitter that A-League crowds can return to 75% capacity 

https://twitter.com/drt15/status/1358176705068732416?s=20

19 minutes ago, DCWSW said:

Sydney CEO confirmed on twitter that A-League crowds can return to 75% capacity 

https://twitter.com/drt15/status/1358176705068732416?s=20

Cool. That raises our capacity to over 20 000.

I can't help but think they are doing this in preparation for the NRL season, but we'll take it anyway. Shame the Victory game is mid-week. Could have been a massive crowd if next Saturday. City, just aren't the same enticement or foe.

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

Cool. That raises our capacity to over 20 000.

I can't help but think they are doing this in preparation for the NRL season, but we'll take it anyway. Shame the Victory game is mid-week. Could have been a massive crowd if next Saturday. City, just aren't the same enticement or foe.

Of course they are. Despite the fact they average 10,000 at games anyway...