Thriller In Leumeah

I think we have big issue with both Ibini and Yeboah atm.

Ibini has been below par. I am not having go at the guy its just a fact. He runs quick but looks like a headless chook almost lost. I am not sure if that is a lack pre season, head not right, new team or what but its causing problems in attack,specifically playing off Cox and Troisi.

Yeboah IS a shadow of himself from when he first came. And as many have said a man playing with zero confidence. I stick up for the guy but its now gotten really bad its hindering our attacks.

Both Yeboah and Ibini are causing issues with our attacks and its becoming more of a problem as it breaks down whatever we try to create through the middle and it affects Troisi and Simon Cox in their play at the front 3rd.

5 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Ibini has been below par. I am not having go at the guy its just a fact. He runs quick but looks like a headless chook almost lost. I am not sure if that is a lack pre season, head not right, new team or what but its causing problems in attack,specifically playing off Cox and Troisi.

Yeboah IS a shadow of himself from when he first came. And as many have said a man playing with zero confidence. I stick up for the guy but its now gotten really bad its hindering our attacks.

Both Yeboah and Ibini are causing issues with our attacks and its becoming more of a problem as it breaks down whatever we try to create through the middle and it affects Troisi and Simon Cox in their play at the front 3rd.

Yep. Got nothing personally against Yeboah in particular but you can see him being let go sooner rather than later if he doesn't get his act together. Having Duke back will help solve some problems up front.

Just now, sonar said:

Yep. Got nothing personally against Yeboah in particular but you can see him being let go sooner rather than later if he doesn't get his act together. Having Duke back will help solve some problems up front.

Yea to be honest it will. I feel Simon Cox has been missing Duke up front. They use to play off each other quiet effectively. Ibini and Yeboah haven't been able to do the same with Cox or Troisi. Its why we look really good when Muller is on or even Kamau both add something that gives space to other attackers

7 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

Crowd of just over 4700 posted....looked a little more than that on TV. For those at the ground was it about 50/50? 

More of us than them, i'd say 60:40 us at least probably more

2 hours ago, Erebus said:

Kamau taken out twice in the box. Play on

#Aleaguerefs

Evans also missed the push by Cox on Jovanavic. Cox actually pushed the big guy into position.

The one by Federici on Kamau should have been a yellow and a penalty. The other one was not as obvious by Evans looked unsighted from the TV coverage 

Bought tickets late, so was sitting down the far end away from the RBB. Those ******* cowbells are atrocious. Even the Bulls member behind us commented how bad they are. The worst part is that it's mainly kids who have them, so one little ****er starts ringing it and the rest join in. 

Would seriously consider not going to another away game there due to them. I had a splitting headache at the end of the night.

17 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

Bought tickets late, so was sitting down the far end away from the RBB. Those ******* cowbells are atrocious. Even the Bulls member behind us commented how bad they are. The worst part is that it's mainly kids who have them, so one little ****er starts ringing it and the rest join in. 

Would seriously consider not going to another away game there due to them. I had a splitting headache at the end of the night.

Young Wanderboy went with three of his mates. Their tickets were the down the southern end the same as yours.

They just up and moved up towards the RBB. Due to Covid, there were plenty of seats available up that end.

As for the cowbells, it's not the sort of "active support" or atmosphere that will endear itself to getting new fans to games. 

Macarthur have made so many mistakes and stupid decisions getting the club up and running. The ridiculously high prices for their active support season tickets was another. Charging ESFC active fans $50 is another. It's all just so dumb, because they have actually put a decent, competitive squad together. You'd think they may have taken a look back in history and seen how building a large supporter base is done. Thank goodness we had Lyall Gorman in charge and not Sam K.

On 06/02/2021 at 9:21 PM, Smoggy said:

The Rose thing is ridiculous. It will get to the point it heaps more pressure on the lad also.

Not just Rose...the guy he replaced, Tommy Oar, wasn't sighted despite their domination in the first half. Every time he signs with a new club Fox are fawning over him but he just doesn't deliver. I remember when he couldn't get a game at Ipswich his entourage blamed it on the Ipswich/English style of play. Methinks they are now running out of excuses.

20 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Not just Rose...the guy he replaced, Tommy Oar, wasn't sighted despite their domination in the first half. Every time he signs with a new club Fox are fawning over him but he just doesn't deliver. I remember when he couldn't get a game at Ipswich his entourage blamed it on the Ipswich/English style of play. Methinks they are now running out of excuses.

Don't get me started on Oar. If you ever have to look at player that wasted their potential its this poor bloke. Everything after Utrecht has been terrible.

Did anyone who attended the game capture any decent images of the Mac Bulls active supporters in the 'Bullpen', that they would like to share?

Note - I have a reason for requesting them as I may use them in a social media post, I'm preparing.

56 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

They should leave off the Rose hype for a month or so. Give the kid a ******* chance. If he scores a few worldies and amazing performances then sure....but otherwise just let him develop without the overblown hype.

14 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

They should leave off the Rose hype for a month or so. Give the kid a ******* chance. If he scores a few worldies and amazing performances then sure....but otherwise just let him develop without the overblown hype.

Tell Speedy. He is the bloke hyping him up putting all sorts pressure on the poor kid

Speedie, if you are reading this (and we all ******* know you are) give it a rest man and give the kids a chance before blowing it up them.

The more that they don't live up to your hype, the worse you make it for them. And, the more stupid you make yourself look. Just call the game. 

Kind Regards,

(The real) Martin Tyler.

22 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Ibini for mine looks like he’s bulked up a lot since we last saw him here, I wonder if it’s affected his general speed and mobility 

he does not like anything like that player who scored one the best goal we saw an opposing player rip at parra 

100% it has. I made the same two observations when he first arrived and its becoming more noticeable. Our first game against the Jets, there was a shot of him waiting to come on from behind and he looked like the hulk compared to everyone else around him. 

He gets the ball and it’s like watching bambi take it’s first steps as he stumbles up the field with it. He beat a few players on a run against Sydney and it felt more comedic than anything cause I genuinely don’t know how much of it was intentional haha

16 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Ibini for mine looks like he’s bulked up a lot since we last saw him here, I wonder if it’s affected his general speed and mobility 

he does not like anything like that player who scored one the best goal we saw an opposing player rip at parra 

Guess the thing i noticed of him mostly is when he gets up to speed to go in and tackle a player, he's quickly outmaneuvered due to his charge is at full pelt, just a personal opinion but he could slow the charge a bit and jockey the guy now and again.

decent turnout of wsw fans and Campbelltown is always a good ground to watch football, many memories from pre season friendlies against the real Macarthur team.

Entertaining match to watch but we are severely lacking in technical ability in the midfield and control compared to the Macarthur boys, first half we were chasing shadows and was glad that half time came.

2nd half we picked up and Troisi got more involved it was the complete opposite of the last game against jets were we dropped off the 2nd half, the subs made a huge impact and it could of gone either way. Disappointing that we conceded 2 goals from corners but we didn't lose which was a good result.

Surprised to see Muller at the back of the bay, suppose rather watch the game with the fans that with the suits.