A-league 2020/21 Match Week 9

Paul01

What a weapons grade nobhead Harper is 

“all of a sudden that’s a yellow”

yes it is you total bellend obstructing a quick free kick with 2 mins left of course it is 

Edited by StringerBellend
3 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Disgusting treatment of the Mariners all round tonight!

Simon should have been sent off against us but wasn't. So if he is a protected species, then the Sea-Poachers can have a loss instead.

Don't forgot it was Kurt Ams as the VAR. If you remember, he gave the free kick in game one against the Bullsh1tters for a non-foul. 

Its night like tonight were the officials where so bad... it makes you just not wanta watch the A-league...

If the ref is not dropped and if he gets a OK job by the refs review process then people will not watch.

I watched the match in a club and sitting at the table alongside me were two pommies who have been on a two year work assignment .... they said that the field ref & VAR ref in Europe would be dropped for the season on that performance tonight,,,

4 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Its night like tonight were the officials where so bad... it makes you just not wanta watch the A-league...

If the ref is not dropped and if he gets a OK job by the refs review process then people will not watch.

I watched the match in a club and sitting at the table alongside me were two pommies who have been on a two year work assignment .... they said that the field ref & VAR ref in Europe would be dropped for the season on that performance tonight,,,

So you get a taste of we get week in, week out. 

And it feels awful

16 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

You don't get a card for that. It looked like he said something when the 3rd penalty was awarded.

Just repeating what Cornthwaite was claiming. No chance Staj kept His mouth shut in that situation.

11 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Totally agree but still happy you lost as Matt Simon  is a grub.

18 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

:grouphug:

18 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

So you get a taste of we get week in, week out. 

And it feels awful

We are also very often on the wrong side of calls.... but tonight was something special...

I will say it was the officials. but the cynic in me or let me put it another way... the kind would say the officials had a bad night... the cruel would say AU need a win to keep the competition interesting so advise to the ref ... be as kind as you can to the Piss Ants ... 

The only worst performance I have ever seen was in Hal 3 I think at Gosford went we played South Gosford FC ... they kicked the sh$t out of us all night, we had either two or three players sent off including the keeper for an accidental hand ball outside the box... and there last goal their field player actually caught the ball and played it forward...