A-league 2020/21 Match Week 9

5 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Straight out of the Arnie playbook :xnod:

Why are ESFC managers so like this? They just come across as sore losers all the time. Always blaming everything else.

It's refreshing to hear Carl Robinson just tell it how it is. He gets our culture.

It just makes me dislike these entitled pricks from the East even more. 

19 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Why are ESFC managers so like this? They just come across as sore losers all the time. Always blaming everything else.

It's refreshing to hear Carl Robinson just tell it how it is. He gets our culture.

Preach

8 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

Stajcic is from the mould. 

If I was a Victory fan I would be asking questions of the S & C team......two injuries before half time.

And That p*** Brenton Speed is still going on about Dorrans accidental studs to Rojas' face. He still reckons Dorrans should have got a red card.

Can someone give Speed for f***ed commentary.

3 minutes ago, sonar said:

If I was a Victory fan I would be asking questions of the S & C team......two injuries before half time.

Rojas one came from a bad challenge from behind so they can be excused on that one. Not sure what happened to the first one, missed it.

1 minute ago, Paul01 said:

And That p*** Brenton Speed is still going on about Dorrans accidental studs to Rojas' face. He still reckons Dorrans should have got a red card.

Can someone give Speed for f***ed commentary.

He said Strebre told him it should have been a red. Of course, he still managed to get something wrong because you don't get red cards for violent conduct in a challenge for the ball, you get a red for excessive force or endangering the safety of an opponent.

18 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

Where are Wellington's Mexican fans. You'd think Melbourne of all places is the place that would have the most. 

Fair weather fans.

9 minutes ago, mack said:

Shotton hurt as well. Assuming they make the sub at HT they'll be done to 1 sub window and only 2 subs left.

The way I read the rule , you have 3 windows to make subs. They have made 2 already so have 1 left.

3 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

The way I read the rule , you have 3 windows to make subs. They have made 2 already so have 1 left.

I don't think making changes at half time is counted in the windows.

1 minute ago, papersun said:

I don't think making changes at half time is counted in the windows.

True. In games where extra time is involved you also get an extra sub and I assume another window. Which is how City subbed on 6 players in the grand final.

Davilla more content to play for the foul than the ball. The nix remind of the smurfs with all the cynical fouling they do. Guess it comes from Talay's time there.

23 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

Kopites of the A League

20 minutes ago, mack said:

Annoys me how we managed to drop points to this mob but Victory are towelling them.

Maybe we should have tried a few proper corners and not the never ending useless short corners.

They didn't have their Mexican fans tonight.

On 21/02/2021 at 5:46 PM, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

I said it before and i'll say it again, Rudy Gestede is the Vuck's Alex Meier.

Hmmmm...maybe not! :cheeky: