Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers 21/02/2021 6:10PM

4 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Anyway, heading off in about half an hour. I'll give the bluebottles a miss thanks Smoggy. :)

Anyone know if we'll have drums there today?

Sea pools are  best today if looking for that kind of thing.

3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Wanderers fans are arriving..good to see. Watch out for the blue bottles  in the water.

We are gonna win.

No bluebottles at Coledale Beach!  It’s beautiful!

(Apart from some washed up seaweed.)

Edited by bombagol

No Ziegler, Cancar on the bench. Interesting. Who can play CB if one of the starting three comes off with an injury, I wonder?

3 minutes ago, FCB said:

No Ziegler, Cancar on the bench. Interesting. Who can play CB if one of the starting three comes off with an injury, I wonder?

Cancar

27 minutes ago, FCB said:

Georgievski probably moves into one of the wide CB positions.

20 minutes ago, mack said:

Georgievski probably moves into one of the wide CB positions.

13 minutes ago, papersun said:

Or he could go to a back four.

That strikes me as very odd. Dylan Mc just returned from injury, there's no dedicated CB on the bench, DG hasn't played in a back three at all, and we haven't played a back four since CR arrived.

Fingers crossed that we don't have any issues during the game.

Everything in our favour today, but sometimes these are the most dangerous games.   Wellington haven't even filled their bench.

Devlin and Laws on the bench, wonder if they're 100%.

Wish we would wear the white away strip. Results have gone our way this weekend, really need to capitalise and win this one. The squad depth is best it has been. We will be in top 2 come semifinal time

They are pushing us really deep and we've turn over the ball a few times. We need to counteract that

8 minutes ago, mack said:

We have five defenders and three midfielders and left a gigantic gaping hole in the defensive midfield position. How?

The Baccus ODoherty middle two I’ve never liked. Too lightweight, can’t remember the last time we have bossed a game with these 2 side by side. Anyhow plenty of time to turn it around

Just now, papersun said:

Talay has learnt well from Arnold and Corica the art of whinging to the fourth official.

And setting up a game to be as boring as possible.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic