Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers 21/02/2021 6:10PM

29 minutes ago, mack said:

Nix are parking the bus with the entire team behind the ball and then breaking on a counter whenever possible. This could be a long death with our incompetent passing and mediocre defending.

Can any of the footballing brains here suggest how to combat this?

37 minutes ago, mack said:

We have five defenders and three midfielders and left a gigantic gaping hole in the defensive midfield position. How?

McGowan 

1 minute ago, mack said:

That's what happens when you let a team in equal last score first.

Talay half time talk. "Ok guys, now all we have to do is target matta with long balls amd leave 10 men at rhe back".

What’s with the Wellington support? Is there a travelling Mexican side staying in the Gong this weekend? Well done to the Wellington brains trust for the rent a crowd.

4 minutes ago, mack said:

That's what happens when you let a team in equal last score first.

What's East's excuse?

Just now, Benched said:

What’s with the Wellington support? Is there a travelling Mexican side staying in the Gong this weekend? Well done to the Wellington brains trust for the rent a crowd.

They're supporting DaVilla

You can see Phoenix are putting on Natta running down the right and seems they'll continuously do it throughout the game.

Yeboah has been OK this game. I feel Ibini needs to lift his game or take him off and make way for Duke. 

3 minutes ago, papersun said:

I think Natta's been fine.

Hmmm. Fine doesn't win titles. I think Davilla has been turning him inside out. Harsh i know.

3 minutes ago, mack said:

Davila isn't playing in the forward line, it shouldn't be Natta's job to track him.

I agree, but man on man he should clean up.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic