Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne City 2/03/2021 7:05PM

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

Yuk.

C'mon Mack, you could have recommended something better than this joint!! :)

I've been having a kebab at Istanbul in Parramatta before games this season. Decent, and cheap.

It wasn't open on Saturday night so my mate and I just wandered up Church st and found a Greek place instead in Phillip st, across the road from the old Bavarian. It wasn't called a kebab that we bought but it was the same type of thing. It was delicious and they did a plate of pretty decent chips as well.

Just opposite is kouzina greco. Fabulous greek restaurant 

3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Just been looking the menu and photos as I am looking for somewhere to eat also. The menu looks like a heart attack waiting to happen, as do the photos. When you have your heart attack can I take over WSF after you? :good:

See the source image

Good grief!  :o

What is it??

4 hours ago, Ossified said:

A Waterboard spokesperson said that it was part of a large greaseball which has been causing major blockage problems around Sydney's sewage system especially in Parramatta. 

I just don't get the point of making a monster out of a burger.... everyone is doing them

You're then forced to either use fork/knife or dissect it and eating it in 3-4 sections, making the diner look like an absolute pig.

Definition of a burger = it must be able to be held with two normal sized hands, not Michael Jordan's ones

18 hours ago, EmMac said:

Just opposite is kouzina greco. Fabulous greek restaurant 

We were going to eat there but they weren't opening till 5.30. 

Young WB and I always ate next door at Thai restaurant "Saute". Always busy and great food, but for some unexplained reason, they have since closed. :( Always timed our meal so we could join the march as it came past. :)

Will certainly try kouzina greco one day.

I love match day threads that turn into food threads!!

Edited by Wanderboy
20 minutes ago, sonar said:
Lineup: Margush, Wilmering, Natta, McGowan, Gordon, Aquilna, Baccus, Dorrans, Troisi, Cox, Duke

Subs: James, Mutch, Yeboah, Kamau, Muller, Ibini, Russell

I'm quite happy with this line up. 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic