Western United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 7/03/2021 6:10PM

6 hours ago, Paul01 said:

The following NPL2 line up is interesting 

Starting XI: O. Kalac, T. Mourdoukoutas, J. Carluccio, N. Triantis, M. Al Taay, J. O’Doherty, A. Lesiotis , K. Grozos, I. Hovar, A. Lopane, A. Auglah

Very strange one, O' Doherty is promoted to the A League and Mourdoukoutas is out injured.

We’d struggle to beat Pendle Hill O35s/3 based on last weeks performance. We are also regressing faster than my hairline in my early 20s.

3-1 loss

What I would love to see is a single well crafted attack up with middle of the park that isn’t simply Duke and Muller beating the opposition into submission... just 1

Edited by Upthehill

Still persisting with the 3/5 at the back. I don't know why we continue to ask these two young men Wilmering and Russell (who are both doing fine job) to run up and down the field then have to cross the ball from out wide and land it on a dime to someone in the box as our main point of attack. 

29 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

Still persisting with the 3/5 at the back. I don't know why we continue to ask these two young men Wilmering and Russell (who are both doing fine job) to run up and down the field then have to cross the ball from out wide and land it on a dime to someone in the box as our main point of attack. 

Cause we're stupid?

1 minute ago, matty said:

Week after week I don't see the merit in how we're playing 5 at the back

With this system we don't get enough players forward to support our attacks.

Get rid of the third centreback and you an extra player further up the park.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic