Melbourne City vs Western Sydney Wanderers 26/03/2021 7:05PM

Just now, ZachMercer said:

So at what point are we going to impose ourselves in this game with some biff?

We'll come out second best, it'll hurt us. They have experienced players, skilled in the art of aggresion (Jamo, Nabout etc) we have a lot of young guys, some of which have already been rattled by the shenanigans.

1 minute ago, scarcev said:

You cannot outfootball City why the hell we continue to try is beyond me, it aint pretty but Route1 is the way to go, pump forward get a hold up man and play football up there, exact same as last time this should by 6 

Enough of the common sense already.

3 minutes ago, scarcev said:

You cannot outfootball City why the hell we continue to try is beyond me, it aint pretty but Route1 is the way to go, pump forward get a hold up man and play football up there, exact same as last time this should by 6 

I'm not sure it's possible to beat City with this level of biased officiating. Maclaren dives anywhere in your half when it benefits City and gets a foul that pushes you back into the area, Refs handing them free shots at an empty net, not stopping the game when a player of ours gets knocked out by a blatant foul, even things like the ref giving them an extra 30 seconds to take a corner in first half stoppage time. They all add up and City are already a very good and well drilled football team.

1 minute ago, mack said:

I'm not sure it's possible to beat City with this level of biased officiating. Maclaren dives anywhere in your half when it benefits City and gets a foul that pushes you back into the area, Refs handing them free shots at an empty net, not stopping the game when a player of ours gets knocked out by a blatant foul, even things like the ref giving them an extra 30 seconds to take a corner in first half stoppage time. They all add up and City are already a very good and well drilled football team.

I think you're giving them too much credit mack. We're just playing like shite, and would have made Victory look like Athleti tonight.

1 minute ago, WHACKO said:

Back to reality,  I think this who we really are. False hope from last when Perth made us look like world beaters.

Nah......bad tactics by the manager They did the same to us when we got beat 2-0. This result is on CR. Should of played 4-4-2

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic