Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 10/04/2021 6:40PM

Just now, matty said:

Does Ibini football?

The complete lack of technique in that late effort was funking embarrassing 

3 on 1.............. 3 on 1.

1 minute ago, ZachMercer said:

3 on 1.............. 3 on 1.

Wilmering did fine, not great but fine for a kid. 

Yeboah did fine

Ibini showed he's not a footballer

Oh ******* hell. How do you **** up a 3v1 like that. What is Wilmering doing smashing that to the back post instead of the cut-back along the ground? Followed by Ibini not even getting it on target.

Just now, redpanther61 said:

Do you take that back now? What a f...n miss!

No lol.

He was generally fine at that point. 

F*** we have to be the most frustrating team in the League. Draws are killing us. Didn't deserve to win that but should of with the man advantage.  

Get.Rid.Of.The Clowns.

FMD. !

1 minute ago, Dugongs said:

Dorrans has been fine.

Dugs.. Who was that spanish guy we should'nt have dumped? 

1 minute ago, sonar said:

F*** we have to be the most frustrating team in the League. Draws are killing us. Didn't deserve to win that but should of with the man advantage.  

Get.Rid.Of.The Clowns.

FMD. !

Does that leave us with a team or coach?

3 minutes ago, WSWJACK said:

I would take 1-1 at start, going on the lash now , good night ovaltinies 

Same, to take a draw from Adelaide is good. 

I care more about how we play though because over the course of a season it will be the deciding factor in where we finish.  That being said, we were very average and have been most of the time.  Therefore we'll finish 6-8 on the ladder

Just now, WHACKO said:

Does that leave us with a team or coach?

Zeigler should not have started.....should not be on the field again. 

Look, our young guys are good but don't have the smarts yet.  Shows with Natta and the red and Willmering with the final pass. 

2 minutes ago, jockman said:

are we at  Robinson out stage yet 

Not for me but something has to give formation wise. Start like an express train, concede than bottle it for 50 min before putting in. We are better than we have been for the past three seasons. Sorry we let Mo Adam go tbh. Rather him than Ibini.

We did not deserve more than a draw from this game but when you get an opportunity like that in the last action of the game it's disgraceful. The pass from Wilmering wasn't great but the miss from Ibini was embarrassing........at least make the keeper work.

16 minutes ago, Davo said:

Troisi in the post match interview: “As a South Australian boy it’s good to see the club doing well. I hope they can keep it up.”

Just stay there then.

If I was the coach a comment like that would see him dropped from starting 11 for a month. Far out show some freaking loyalty and at least try and pretend to care!!! I’d happily see him go back to Adelaide as I never wanted to sign him. He’s just a gun for hire. And he usually fires blanks

• mack locked this topic