Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 23/04/2021 7:05PM

8 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Match day very quiet here let me say if we can’t beat Victory tonight it will take us to the lowest of lows in the clubs history 

in my mind I can’t see us being beaten , do we have it in us to smash them !!!!

A win will do of any score, but based on Victory's form and how bad they have been you feel a par win is 3 - 0 for us.

A draw would be as bad as a defeat for me tonight. A defeat, well, this place would go in to meltdown lol

9 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

A win will do of any score, but based on Victory's form and how bad they have been you feel a par win is 3 - 0 for us.

A draw would be as bad as a defeat for me tonight. A defeat, well, this place would go in to meltdown lol

With the squad we have you would rightly question CR ability if we lose.

Would you all rather a win, in which case,  will serve to cover Robinson's naive tactical vision, only delaying his inevitable exit.

Or.

Lose, and start the proceedings with him now. There's no time like the present. 

Robinson is akin to a kid, who after seeing Harry Potter, repeatedly runs and collides with the platform station wall, thinking it will magically open up to reveal the secret platform to Hogwarts. It won't work.

3 at the back does not work for us. I know, I'll keep doing it. Game after game after game after game.

With our depth, we should be top 3, and comfortably. 

:stonedtrifiro:

2 hours ago, Keithie said:

Match day very quiet here let me say if we can’t beat Victory tonight it will take us to the lowest of lows in the clubs history 

in my mind I can’t see us being beaten , do we have it in us to smash them !!!!

We have been lower 

- Jets thrashing away under Gumby 

- Sydney derby hammering 

- champions league campaign out at Campbelltown 

The list of embarrassments is taking on Everton like proportions 

2 hours ago, WanderingToqui said:

Would you all rather a win, in which case,  will serve to cover Robinson's naive tactical vision, only delaying his inevitable exit.

Or.

Lose, and start the proceedings with him now. There's no time like the present. 

Robinson is akin to a kid, who after seeing Harry Potter, repeatedly runs and collides with the platform station wall, thinking it will magically open up to reveal the secret platform to Hogwarts. It won't work.

3 at the back does not work for us. I know, I'll keep doing it. Game after game after game after game.

With our depth, we should be top 3, and comfortably. 

:stonedtrifiro:

I’d be lying if I said I haven’t sat through most of our games this season thinking these very thoughts. The few wins have just papered over the massive cracks. 

Im not a fan of sacking managers mid season cause 9 times out of 10 it changes nothing. I’d give him til seasons end, if by some miracle he turns it round then great but otherwise they can spend this time finding a replacement to be ready for a full pre-season rather than justifying keeping on a caretaker into another season. 

After the last few performances I am not even sure I can bring myself to watch the game Tonight. We should be walloping  this terrible Victory side ! Hope the Team have more confidence going into the game Tonight than most of us on the forum LOL...

2 hours ago, jockman said:

After the last few performances I am not even sure I can bring myself to watch the game Tonight. We should be walloping  this terrible Victory side ! Hope the Team have more confidence going into the game Tonight than most of us on the forum LOL...

You’ll be watching. Watching us play is like a car crash..you know it’s bad but you can’t turn away.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic