Covid Vaccination - where are people at?

@FCB

You’re preaching to the choir RE: my parents and them waiting. I’ve told them multiple times they are being stupid and the risks of not getting it. I’ve gone with the scare angle and the scientific angle but they don’t really want to listen. 

My sister and I will keep on them, but until something changes, they are waiting for Pfizer according to the last convo I had with them. We are both getting it as soon as possible though. 

14 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

2nd Pfizer dose done :woah:

In hindsight, the governments should have recorded vaccinations administered like our PAX ticket numbers

VAX: 447,260 (NSW Health)

How did you manage getting both done so soon? Isn't it less than 3 months since you would have been eligible for your first? 

33 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

How did you manage getting both done so soon? Isn't it less than 3 months since you would have been eligible for your first? 

Pfizer medication only needs a three week gap to administer

42 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

My mum got her AstraZeneca last week and is getting her second dose a week or two early as she is scheduled to be on holiday interstate when she was due for her second dose. I think there is a bit of flexibility with the dates.

2 hours ago, pseudonym said:

2nd Pfizer dose done :woah:

In hindsight, the governments should have recorded vaccinations administered like our PAX ticket numbers

VAX: 447,260 (NSW Health)

Not heard anything :unknw: Doc said I would be early doors for Pfizer due to pneumonia and chest issues history.....

But nope..nothing..

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Not heard anything :unknw: Doc said I would be early doors for Pfizer due to pneumonia and chest issues history.....

But nope..nothing..

So there's no way to lodge an application noting that medical history?

27 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Just got second jab - turns out the souvenirs are only for the first jab…

No memoir card or anything 

Again, how come someone your age has had their 2nd? You're barely old enough to be eligible for your first. 

On 03/06/2021 at 1:22 PM, pseudonym said:

So there's no way to lodge an application noting that medical history?

Oh probably lol I am not the best at making enough noise when I probably should. When someone says to me they will get back to me, I stupidly believe them lol

Some of the people getting injections will be line jumpers for sure who have no doubt made a tearful case, the same people that barge to the from of the bus line I see most weeks. Not many, but there will be some like that.

Meh....

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Oh probably lol I am not the best at making enough noise when I probably should. When someone says to me they will get back to me, I stupidly believe them lol

Some of the people getting injections will be line jumpers for sure who have no doubt made a tearful case, the same people that barge to the from of the bus line I see most weeks. Not many, but there will be some like that.

Meh....

I'll look into it for you. I'll get back to you.

9 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

Again, how come someone your age has had their 2nd? You're barely old enough to be eligible for your first. 

Pre-existing medical condition :(