Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 23/05/2021 4:05PM

1 minute ago, marron said:

football at any top level is ******* dead. I don't care that it's hit us. i'd be saying the same thing the other way around.  it's ******* dead.

Yep, this isnt the game we all grew up loving, shyte scrappy game with viewing angles that make you want to puke.

Edited by Smoggy
Just now, Smoggy said:

Yep, this isnt the game we all grew up loving, shyte scrappy game with viewing angles that make you want to puke.

Actually that part is more or less what I grew up loving but that doesn't help either haha.

11 minutes ago, marron said:

football at any top level is ******* dead. I don't care that it's hit us. i'd be saying the same thing the other way around.  it's ******* dead.

Always good to watch fans celebrate football being killed

Edited by StringerBellend

Speed is getting worse the longer this game goes on. In addition to the obvious SFC bias, he's now pulling out his usual incorrect application of the laws of the game. Ninkovic knocks the ball into the ref which blocks a WSW player, Ninkovic sprints off to the penalty area and starts a promising attack, which requires the ref to stop play and restart with a dropped ball. Speed complains he's stopped it "just because it'd be controversial" if they scored.

4 minutes ago, mack said:

Speed is getting worse the longer this game goes on. In addition to the obvious SFC bias, he's now pulling out his usual incorrect application of the laws of the game. Ninkovic knocks the ball into the ref which blocks a WSW player, Ninkovic sprints off to the penalty area and starts a promising attack, which requires the ref to stop play and restart with a dropped ball. Speed complains he's stopped it "just because it'd be controversial" if they scored.

It doesn’t matter we do it to ourselves 

mcgowan standing like a statue 

Edited by StringerBellend
4 minutes ago, mack said:

Not just Speed, frigging Harper as well, hope they're nowhere near the new TV deal.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic