Western Sydney Wanderers vs Wellington Phoenix 26/05/2021 7:05PM

3 hours ago, pseudonym said:

The Nix will be fired up after playing in front of the NZ crowd and dominating WU 

I am going the opposite way, Nix will be on a let down after an emotional weekend at home and will just want to go back home so we will flat track bully them to a big wanderers win and just like the same way we decide to hit the throttle in the 80th minute when 2-0 down of most games for a close loss, in true recent wanderers style we will get an easy three points just in time for it to mean nothing to our non existent semi final hopes. 

Edited by scarcev
5 minutes ago, jockman said:

Could get an absolute walloping from them, on the other hand we could give them a walloping,  but  then again we could also draw with them.  Yep who knows what we will get tonight ??????

Sadly we are in a position now where we could do quite well in the final 3 games, but not make the finals. The horse has just about bolted and the damage done.

I can see tonight being a draw, which is no good for either side.

Edited by Smoggy

Over the past 4 years we've struggled against most teams...unless the other team hasn't turned up, regardless of who's been coaching us.

We also rarely beat a team above us on the table. 

I can see this continuing...that's what's been consistent about us.

Another loss for us I think. 

:cry:

Whoever picks the tunes pre match and end of game should deff play -

Creedence Clearwater Revival 'There's a bad moon on the rise' tonight...what with the superdooper blood moon lunar eclipse thingy... 

I see the bad moon a-rising

I see trouble on the way

I see earthquakes and lightning

I see bad times today....

Edited by Smoggy
33 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Whoever picks the tunes pre match and end of game should deff play -

Creedence Clearwater Revival 'There's a bad moon on the rise' tonight...what with the superdooper blood moon lunar eclipse thingy... 

I see the bad moon a-rising

I see trouble on the way

I see earthquakes and lightning

I see bad times today....

Well in theory that's also the tune of "We're from the streets of Western Sydney" so you might get it twice!

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic