A-League 2020/21 Match Week 23

• 27/5 Macarthur vs Mariners
  • 28/5 Western United vs Melb Victory
  • 29/5 Adelaide vs Smurfs
  • 29/5 Melbourne City vs Newcastle - Postponed.
  • 30/5 Nix v Perth
  • 30/5 WSW v Roar
  • 31/5 Western United vs Macarthur - May be postponed.
  • 1/6 Mariners vs Jets
  • 2/6 Roar vs Perth

I think we will make the finals...hope I don't jink us...

Did not score... but that turn and turn by Kuol tonight was just sublime .... the kid has class I like the way Staj has not over played him so he can develop...

Just on the Kuol turn and turn watch from 3:54 

PS... WWIII if you guys come after Staj... on paper we should have the spoon and the improvement in all players is amazing and Matty S playing with his brain instead of his elbows 

12 hours ago, sonar said:

Well done Mariners........2-1 win over Macarthur and will most likely play finals.  They have a manager who knows what he is doing and got a squad of so called rejects playing good football. 

#CRout.

Unlike us who have a squad of mostly good footballers and a coach who doesn't know what he's doing. Well apparently up until now...it's all about to change on Sunday.  :rofl:

11 minutes ago, sonar said:

Victory up 2-0 over WU......anyone thinking WU can help us by beating Macarthur is on drugs,,,,lol 

Their last six games (including this one) they’ve picked up 0 points, scored 1 goal and conceded 17 (edit: conceded their 18th while I was writing this).

With their current form they’d struggle to beat my AA3 team.

Edited by Davo
4 minutes ago, marron said:

Why anyone would think that watching games with fake crowd noise is better I don't know.

The swearing on the sidelines if mint and you can hear individual seagull cries. Brilliant.

I've got a stream with no crowd or commentators....and yes the swearing is ace....lol

15 minutes ago, marron said:

Why anyone would think that watching games with fake crowd noise is better I don't know.

The swearing on the sidelines if mint and you can hear individual seagull cries. Brilliant.

Hmmmm...

I thought of coming here and asking why they hadn't used the fake crowd noises.

:lol: :lol:

Was it Rudan...twice... swearing rather noticeably?

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Hmmmm...

Diamanti definitely. 

3 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Hmmmm...

That was a possibility, pretty sure I heard a few more, and yeah I heard Diamanti for sure.

Part of the attraction of live football - or sport, for that matter - is that it is a real thing that is happening now. I don't want to pretend it's something it isn't. And hearing top athletes (well, relatively) doing their thing like you would if they were playing park football across the road is quite cool imo.