Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar 30/05/2021 4:05PM

Just now, Unlimited said:

Out

Eurovision Song Celebration that day (they’re showing the “live on tape” backup performances they would’ve shown if the performer couldn’t make it to the live stage show, like Australia’s entry)

I'm not going to type my original thought.

52 minutes ago, wendybr said:

My original thought was... Unlimited has a good sense of humour!

Hope I'm right!

:D:D

My thought was more that he may spend his weekends shopping for soft furnishings, not that there is anything wrong with that

16 hours ago, wendybr said:

My original thought was... Unlimited has a good sense of humour!

Hope I'm right!

:D:D

Well, in his relationship thread I seem to recall many responses along the lines of ‘“never mind, but at least you have a sense of humour about it”, so yes he does.

Todays game..meh...to be honest I expect us to put in the performance of the season when we realistically have nothing to play for. Like beat Brissy or Adelaide 4-0 or something. Just to give CR something to falll back on and a ‘we are building for next year and we know where we went wrong’ vibe.....

Only to fail again next season obviously.

So don’t be too surprise with a good win and some spin..

19 hours ago, Unlimited said:

Out

Eurovision Song Celebration that day (they’re showing the “live on tape” backup performances they would’ve shown if the performer couldn’t make it to the live stage show, like Australia’s entry)

Id rather jam my cock in a car door than listen to Eurovision 

6 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

So I’m no Craig Foster but surely if you are Brisbane you are going to lump every art piece into are box like Wellington did, we can’t defend it 

Depends, Picasso’s can be hard to defend for some people’s tastes. But if you lump a few Van Gogh in to the area that could definitely be successful.

I think we will be all Edvard Munch towards the end.....screaming....

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic