Western Sydney Wanderers vs Adelaide United 3/06/2021 7:05PM

1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

Yeah, but who can get a word in with this Welsh windbag gobshyte.

Well...where ever it is that the players aren't vocal enough, he is critical of the fact that his is the loudest voice. Lol

2 own goals...one each!

4 minutes ago, sonar said:

.....CR said something about how our players are not vocal enough on the field.

That's a bit debatable.
You got Margush screaming "NO FOUL" every two f*cking seconds and Ziggy is just about motivating other players and the youngsters which goes to show Robinson making McGowan the captain instead of Dorrans or McGowan was one of (if many) the dumbest decisions he has done at the club.

I think this has been brought up before but why the f*ck does Margush throw the ball every single time to one of our fullbacks or centre backs when he grabs the ball after defending a goal?

Kick the f*cking ball down the other end of the field! majority of the opponents would be running back to get into position! It's frustrating to watch.

(I'm not posting for a bit...I hate posting three times in a row).

2 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

It was that, but sounded like a bit more than that to me..dunno..

Cornthwaite sort of suggested that whatever CR had said was a bit unfortunate.

He said something like "He hasn't been publicly critical of the team during the season"...and then it sounded as though he had been somehow  critical in this interview.

3 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Cornthwaite sort of suggested that whatever CR had said was a bit unfortunate.

He said something like "He hasn't been publicly critical of the team during the season"...and then it sounded as though he had been somehow  critical in this interview.

CR said something about how the club had no leaders in the pre match last game from memory. he then qualified this in post match interview. 

32 minutes ago, sonar said:

CR is not alone in criticising players tbh....it was an art form with Babbel.....especially in the media.

Detestable.

Can't stand seeing that.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic