A-League 2020/21 Finals Discussion

57 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

Yes, Melbourne City released a statement to their fans advising that they tried arguing with the APL to have the match stay in Melbourne

The APL will keep the cash from the gate

Charge $20 a ticket and try and fill the place (which would still be unlikely).

1 hour ago, pseudonym said:

Yes, Melbourne City released a statement to their fans advising that they tried arguing with the APL to have the match stay in Melbourne

The APL will keep the cash from the gate

cash from the gate will be lucky to buy a large Tolebrone and a can of Fanta 

26 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

Rumour on Twitter that Sydney FC fans set off fireworks around 3am outside the hotel where the Adelaide team was based

Man, that trick is as old as flares and platform shoes....very 70's or 80's shyte lol

As for most cringey.. surely the Sydney is a state of mind banner up there, or the fans attacking Robbie Middleby in the car park for moving to another club.. or the banner in russian... or their kids playing dress ups in Stone Island gear that their mum bought them for Christmas

7 minutes ago, marron said:

can't watch Sydney fc, ever, except for derbies and even then only with reluctance.

They piss me off by existing and often win which makes it worse.

I wish it were different but there it is :lol:

Pfft!

Anyway.

Sigh...1-0 to SFC

3 minutes ago, marron said:

Listen, there's being a wuss, and then there's just common sense. I am clearly exercising the latter Wendy. For the benefit of my family and the neighbours in a 1 kilometre radius.

If  you say so!

Wuss!

• mack locked this topic