A-League 2020/21 Finals Discussion

1 minute ago, Potkorok said:

Sadly there’s only one team capable of beating Sydney and they’re not playing finals football…..far out how did we manage to finish below Adelaide and Brisbane. Grrrrrrr

And the Mariners too

adelaide are decent to be below the Mariners and roar is embarrassing 

And before somebody says the Mariners where good, they just put effort in which every team should do

The have Matt Simon up front etc 

11 hours ago, mack said:

He's a nice bloke. Had dinner with him and few other WSW & ADL fans after a game in 2012.

I have seen him in person a few times and stood near. Bit of a celebrity even at their home games. You need a few eccentric types like him around the comp. Reminds me of the adult Boro fanatics that rock up to games in the full replica strip, shorts n all. Annoying if you get a seat next to one for a game as they don’t shut the **** up, but harmless enough.

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

I have seen him in person a few times and stood near. Bit of a celebrity even at their home games. You need a few eccentric types like him around the comp. Reminds me of the adult Boro fanatics that rock up to games in the full replica strip, shorts n all. Annoying if you get a seat next to one for a game as they don’t shut the **** up, but harmless enough.

Yep makes me miss Hektik Hector all the more:sad:. Anyone know how he’s going? Will never forget him up a tree above me in Parramatta square during ACL final losing it completely:rofl:

4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

It’s not Everton we are too cool. That sort of dress up stuff is kopite behaviour 

• mack locked this topic