A-League 2020/21 Finals Discussion

21 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

That nob with the red wig is on TV more than the players

That nob is actually a great bloke. I also met him in Adelaide at our grand final there. I had a great conversation with him before the game.

You need to get over yourself. He is extremely passionate about his team, like we are about our team.

I'm not sure why that is a problem for you?

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

That nob is actually a great bloke. I also met him in Adelaide at our grand final there. I had a great conversation with him before the game.

You need to get over yourself. He is extremely passionate about his team, like we are about our team.

I'm not sure why that is a problem for you?

I’m sorry, I’m sure he is, I already said I felt bad about it 

32 minutes ago, Keithie said:

The bulls supporters fighting amongst themselves ya joking not enough of them there to call it a brawl , betcha they threw cow bells at each other , most are still young enough to throw their dummies if they are off their mummies Titty ( Onya bellend) 

To be fair if someone sat next to me ringing a cow bell the home game and we lost 2-0’ I wouldn’t be in the best of moods 

50 minutes ago, marron said:

if I know stringer his objection is to the broadcast spending more time on someone in the crowd than on showing whatever is happening on the pitch. 

That and I’m too cool for school and insist that all football fans should wear classic addidas trainers etc

that or I’m a bit of nobhead who is not entirely serious in all of my posts

he did get on tv a bit 

anyone remember the roar fan who used to come dressed in a tiger costume each game, I did feel a bit sorry for him post semi final when he was out on the street dressed in a tiger onesie 

2 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

That and I’m too cool for school and insist that all football fans should wear classic addidas trainers etc

he did get on tv a bit 

anyone remember the roar fan who used to come dressed in a tiger costume each game, I did feel a bit sorry for him post semi final when he was out on the street dressed in a tiger onesie 

Was that after Nichols gave the Roar fans the finger

7 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

he did get on tv a bit 

Stringer you casual you….

2 hours ago, marron said:

One time the camera spent a bunch of time at half time on me. I think I was wearing a rayo vallecano t-shirt. How much of a nob am I stringer? :lol:

That counts as football hipster! relatively obscure Spanish team not quite as many hipster points as BL2 team but still... 

On 21/06/2021 at 2:03 AM, Midfielder said:

Twill be interesting to see how the Cows get some more fans thu the gate... next season....

They're importing atmosphere by bringing in the Mexican fanbase that they Phoenix had at Wollongong by signing Davila. It wouldn't surprise me if they were the team that signed Tomer Hemed too. They would attract the Israeli supporters as well.

21 hours ago, dodson said:

They're importing atmosphere by bringing in the Mexican fanbase that they Phoenix had at Wollongong by signing Davila. It wouldn't surprise me if they were the team that signed Tomer Hemed too. They would attract the Israeli supporters as well.

Yep for all of about 5 weeks

Hey Bellend he was offering his learned knowledge to the "experts" , he has done his list on who is being terminated and he has done his list of new employees. So I think he probably had a drink with the "experts" and let them know he has lasted longer then them.  

I think he has worked from top to bottom at WSW and one big clean out needs to be the Admin at Wanderers, a distinct lack of customer care at the front of desk and Vedran on hold message needs changing. Their website is a disgrace for updates especially on weekends. Needs a complete overhaul. It can take up to Monday afternoon to see the write up for the NPL team.

I have heard a story that Tatsamis spends more time somewhere else rather than the office.

Needs a complete overhaul.

56 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Hey Bellend he was offering his learned knowledge to the "experts" , he has done his list on who is being terminated and he has done his list of new employees. So I think he probably had a drink with the "experts" and let them know he has lasted longer then them.  

I think he has worked from top to bottom at WSW and one big clean out needs to be the Admin at Wanderers, a distinct lack of customer care at the front of desk and Vedran on hold message needs changing. Their website is a disgrace for updates especially on weekends. Needs a complete overhaul. It can take up to Monday afternoon to see the write up for the NPL team.

I have heard a story that Tatsamis spends more time somewhere else rather than the office.

Needs a complete overhaul.

Don’t disagree on the admin, side other than it’s got next to nothing to do with us finishing 8th.

As for Carlo, he has to deliver next year

Interesting watching the round table, I get the it takes time to build, has to show something next year 

All that said no way we should have finished 8th with that squad 

Bellend I am with you, Robbo has to produce a result next season and yes 8th was disappointing but I think between him and Miller they will achieve a result but of course that is subject to recruitment and who he holds onto from the past season.  

Hopefully he has budget to recruit well. 

All we can do is look forward to hoping he gets it right but I do think we need a very good quality centre back ( I like the troire appointment) and a well credentialed centre forward. I do believe James Troise is our man for the 10 role next season. 

1 minute ago, Keithie said:

Bellend I am with you, Robbo has to produce a result next season and yes 8th was disappointing but I think between him and Miller they will achieve a result but of course that is subject to recruitment and who he holds onto from the past season.  

Hopefully he has budget to recruit well. 

All we can do is look forward to hoping he gets it right but I do think we need a very good quality centre back ( I like the troire appointment) and a well credentialed centre forward. I do believe James Troise is our man for the 10 role next season. 

Yep quality Centre Back, Needed goal slotting centre forward and we need a top quality #10 to control the game, and also to get fans excited 

it’s more Triosi (who I like) but he’s not a ninkovic or a Castro or an Ono we need one of them 

if rumours are to be beloved (we might need a defensive midfielder too)

need to keep Kamau if at at all possible 

• mack locked this topic