Squad Development 2021/22

13 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Think the issue with the lockdown even those signed have probably only met in a Zoom call, not sure footy is suited for WFH

on the foreign front get one or two in now and hold a spot until next transfer window to fill any gaps sydney have been good at that 

What's 'WFH'?

11 minutes ago, Keithie said:

I wonder if Reno Piscopo is still an option for us not sure where he would fit ?

I think we have given up trying to sign Mitch Austin :)

If we have any secret foreign signings hope they are on way and where is Dimi Petratos ? here or stuck overseas 

You would think that Dimi would be here in quarantine now considering he was announced a week ago.

20 minutes ago, GE942150 said:

Rumor from twitter that Troisi may not be with us anymore....

Yeah the bloke replied to one of my comments saying it. 

Not really too sure how reliable it is, Troisi has been in pre-season with us, obviously that could all change.

With the players we have, it makes you question how he fits in at the moment.

Judging off Kenny Miller's instagram video, we are setting up in a 3-4-2-1, with inside forwards. Would have been great if we still had Muller, he could've played as the left inside forward.

Troisi was dropped from the starting team towards the end of the season.

11 minutes ago, Jefski said:

I think we'll miss Kamau and Dorrens and to a certain extent Duke but the rest are no great loss.

Kamau will be missed for sure.
Despite the fact Dorrans could defend, I won't miss the fact he provided the most yellow cards last season.
As for Duke, I'm 50/50 on him. I like him, but his performance last season was a bit underwhelming 

I think Antonis will give us what dorrans had plus a little bit more in going forward.

Brucie well let me say Hemed is a different player and will bring plenty of goals for us.

Dimi Petratos will fill the role duke was playing a little differently but he will bring goals as well and hopefully he wants to be here. Duke didn't want to be in Australia and that showed.

10 minutes ago, Keithie said:

I think Antonis will give us what dorrans had plus a little bit more in going forward.

Brucie well let me say Hemed is a different player and will bring plenty of goals for us.

Dimi Petratos will fill the role duke was playing a little differently but he will bring goals as well and hopefully he wants to be here. Duke didn't want to be in Australia and that showed.

Similar to what I think except Hemed will fill the Duke role, and Dimi will fill the Kamau role.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unpinned this topic