Squad Development 2021/22

54 minutes ago, iamwesternsydney said:

What is the go with all the Mitch Austin comments?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/avid-sports-amp-entertainment-group/beraterfirma/berater/4959

Looking at who is represented by AVID and who ended up at WSW, it’s only a matter of time until MItch Austin is announced…

1 hour ago, iamwesternsydney said:

What is the go with all the Mitch Austin comments?

Someone posted a while ago which players were free agents from the same player agency group that Robbo is apart of (Avid Group) and where he gets majority of his players. At the time of the post, these were the following players that were a free agentYaya Sanogo, Leon Balogun, Joe Ledley, Matthew Millar and Mitch Austin. 

I said (as a joke by the way) that these are 'great players' and seems like the type of players that Robbo would try and sign. I also went on to say that Austin would a 'great player' for the club since he is a left winger and Robbo would most likely play him out of position and have him as a left back which would be a really 'great idea'.

Since then, it's been an on-going joke that Mitch Austin should be signed to the club. 

Edited by MathyouWSW

So we have 6 , 7 or 8  hours to wait to see if we get a new signing , if it happens who will it be and it can’t be Mitch Austin as he is rumoured to sign for Melbourne Victory and will play beside Brendan Hamill on the left side of the park. 

count down is on 😉

12 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

I'm sure Melbourne City really need him with Nabbout, Maclaren, Leckie, Tilio and Colakovski up front.

I was about to post the original Israeli post but it was difficult to convert to English. I feel Western United is ideal for him. He could replace Guarrotxena on the left wing and then you have Diamanti on the right with Wenzel-Halls being the striker. 

It would be great if he decided to come to the Wanderers, him and Hemed at the front would be a very smart choice with Petratos/Troisi being the attacking midfielder. 

6 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

I was about to post the original Israeli post but it was difficult to convert to English. I feel Western United is ideal for him. He could replace Guarrotxena on the left wing and then you have Diamanti on the right with Wenzel-Halls being the striker. 

It would be great if he decided to come to the Wanderers, him and Hemed at the front would be a very smart choice with Petratos/Troisi being the attacking midfielder. 

Basically exactly the same as to what i'm thinking.

He would partner Hemed and hopefully help him settle in.

2:20 -3:20 or 4:20 count down on will we get excited or will we just go ahwell another week of silence. 

Quote’ over the next 3 weeks we will be making a number signings for both the A-League and W-League’

we are in the second week with 1 bloke and a number of sheilas’s signed , hmmmmmm 

1 hour ago, Keithie said:

2:20 -3:20 or 4:20 count down on will we get excited or will we just go ahwell another week of silence. 

Quote’ over the next 3 weeks we will be making a number signings for both the A-League and W-League’

we are in the second week with 1 bloke and a number of sheilas’s signed , hmmmmmm 

Didn't they say 'coming weeks' rather than 3 weeks?

5 minutes ago, Keithie said:

I thought the next 3 weeks but their is every chance I could be wrong :P

I went back to the Season X announcement, they said in the coming weeks rather than giving a specific amount.

Doubtful there will be any announcement today as well as in the next few weeks at least until the transfer window is over in Europe.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unpinned this topic