Jump to content

Squad Development 2021/22


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, bombagol said:

So what I read into that is that Ferencváros probably told Baccus to "have another season in Australia and then we'll have another chat next year".

His contract is ending so I'd assume they don't want to pay a transfer fee and will offer him either higher wages or a signing bonus if he sees out his contract (unless they want to sign him in January).

Link to post

Boateng the beast would destroy the attackers in this league. How much would Natta and Mourdokoutos learn in training from him.

Would be good for a Marquee 

Link to post

"Jérôme Boateng earns £210,000 per week, £10,920,000 per year playing for FC Bayern München as a D (C). Jérôme Boateng's net worth is £71,760,000. Jérôme Boateng is 31 years old and was born in Germany. His current contract expires June 30, 2021."

I didn't bother translating that into Australian Dollars.

Link to post
31 minutes ago, FCB said:

"Jérôme Boateng earns £210,000 per week, £10,920,000 per year playing for FC Bayern München as a D (C). Jérôme Boateng's net worth is £71,760,000. Jérôme Boateng is 31 years old and was born in Germany. His current contract expires June 30, 2021."

I didn't bother translating that into Australian Dollars.

it's a lot of Wanderdogs 

Link to post

Phillip Cancar (believed to be off-contract) can be seen in the first team training.

Badolato, Lopane and Pelekanos training with the first team as well.

Also another player with curly hair I have no clue who he is. Seen at 0:32.

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST
Link to post
6 minutes ago, billybob said:

Is it just me or does Williams look a little proppy, like he has a bad leg and is limping? @ around 0:09...

He has some sort of tape or strapping in that area. Highly visible around 0:34.

Link to post

Anymore news on the rumoured English defender that's supposed to join the club. We can all take a deep breath cause Ryan Shotton announced he joined a new club in England a few hours ago. He joined Hanley Town FC (an English 9th tier club...) 
 

 

Edited by MathyouWSW
Link to post
1 minute ago, MathyouWSW said:

Anymore news on the rumoured English defender that's supposed to join the club.

I'd say the club is waiting for the European window to close before signing any foreign players.

Rather we not sign a foreign player if they are going to be like that French bloke that just signed for Mariners or the Spanish bloke at Victory.

Link to post
4 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

Anymore news on the rumoured English defender that's supposed to join the club. We can all take a deep breath cause Ryan Shotton announced he joined a new club in England a few hours ago. He joined Hanley Town FC (an English 9th tier club...) 
 

 

Wow 9th tier does he have to pay his own rego

Link to post

Williams has unfortunately had injury problems all his career , hopefully this won't continue. The defence on paper still looks shyte to me. We still have one viable keeper on the books. Fix the defence with another centreback , a goalkeeper or same old from last year where teams had a picnic against our so called defence.

Link to post
On 27/08/2021 at 1:24 PM, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Phillip Cancar (believed to be off-contract) can be seen in the first team training.

Badolato, Lopane and Pelekanos training with the first team as well.

Also another player with curly hair I have no clue who he is. Seen at 0:32.

The kid with the curly hair is the spitting image of my son lol 

Link to post
19 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Is tonight the night , it is Sunday again , will we get a new player announcement ?  

Wait until next week I reckon, the European deadline day is 2 days away.

Club will likely go for some of the remaining foreigners who need a contract.

Link to post
2 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Wait until next week I reckon, the European deadline day is 2 days away.

Club will likely go for some of the remaining foreigners who need a contract.

Hopefully we could pick up a decent div 2 player.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...