Squad Development 2021/22

5 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Taggart was scoring here and in Korea. Can't score in the J-League.

If we are signing Ogawa, what is his record on assists.

Need to remember that Petratos and Antonis can score. Plus we have Hemed in the middle.

Can't score in J League see also Duke

Who then takes seconds to score over here, and has now gone back to to play J2 

So I guess we'll see when he gets here 

18 hours ago, FCB said:

Was it the “highlight” video with all the near misses? If so: I thought “Ono, he’s a Jumpei”. At the same time, I do recall a video of Borda where he looked like a solid defender. On paper at least he looks better than what others have signed from the lower European leagues.  I’ll reserve my judgement until I’ve seen him a few times. 

Looks very quick (as did Jumpei), can win a ball (as could Jumpei), doesn't come up as scoring many (as per Jumpei), but doesn't fall arse over head with an open goal - that's so very different.

Has to be better :)

5 minutes ago, octa9ona11 said:

either he can come back to the wanderers.......or join onefour they got a lot of their members locked up so they need the help :P

1 hour ago, Keithie said:

I believe Kerem Bulut was helped with his release from Jail by the wanderers and he will start training with them next week 

Don't say that, people might actually believe it and then the rumours start again. 

1 hour ago, MathyouWSW said:

I had a dream that Kerem Bulut made a massive return to football.

But, not for us...for Mount Druitt Town Rangers.

You're about 2 years too late to share your vision.

Believe it or not, Bulut had a meeting scheduled with MTDR 1st team staff & club officials to conduct a fitness test / finalise a contract, but he failed to show. They never heard from him again, so they moved on. 

Coincidently they signed Tarek the following season.

23 hours ago, octa9ona11 said:

Still legally bound to the “silverwater knuckle dusters”, playing in the NSW penal league. It is unclear if or when he is going to be released. Negotiations are ongoing. 

23 hours ago, octa9ona11 said:

Bulut was given two chances by WSW to be a footballer and he chose to be a gangsta instead.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unpinned this topic