Tokyo Olympics 2020 (1)

That's a big loss because you shift Deng to the Right with Kyle Rowles in the centre. Deng and Souttar have been so good for us.

The Spain game was missing one player for us that could hold the ball in midfield and slow the game for us. Spain was just next level and pinned us after 10 minutes and we had no one really that could hold the ball for us. The boys did well defensively, the goal they scored the cross went into the one area it wasn't defendable for us it was perfect.... and I hate it hahhaa.

I think we should be ok against Egypt however Mcgree and Atkinson are massive losses. D'Agostino for Duke is  a worthy replacement up front.

1 hour ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

That's a big loss because you shift Deng to the Right with Kyle Rowles in the centre. Deng and Souttar have been so good for us.

The Spain game was missing one player for us that could hold the ball in midfield and slow the game for us. Spain was just next level and pinned us after 10 minutes and we had no one really that could hold the ball for us. The boys did well defensively, the goal they scored the cross went into the one area it wasn't defendable for us it was perfect.... and I hate it hahhaa.

I think we should be ok against Egypt however Mcgree and Atkinson are massive losses. D'Agostino for Duke is  a worthy replacement up front.

Should be good enough for a draw. So much hard graft to get in to this position it cant go to waste now!

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Davo said:

I think he was happy.....

We have all been there though at a big game when we score. Although I don't think i have stimulated shagging a glass divide...

Also..poor women behind was terrified lol

Edited by Smoggy
2 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

No on Rowles

Pierias should replace Atkinson.

2 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Just the one player would have fixed it for us? 

19 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Who was that forumite that suggested I should get to the uni games?

I think this is about five years too late and in the wrong thread but: you were right. I apologise for doubting you.

You want to room with an Olympics women’s rugby team eh. There are worse ways to die I guess.

2 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

You want to room with an Olympics women’s rugby team eh. There are worse ways to die I guess.

He'll be their hooker.....:ninja:

:D

I think on 7 News they were saying one of the Hockeyroo women was writing a large sign to attract the attention of some US guy in the next apartment block over

When interviewed, I believe she said something like, “What’s wrong with some Olympics love? As long as it’s COVID safe”

:ninja:

19 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

Just the one player would have fixed it for us? 

No hahaha.

Look if we wanted to launch counters effectively we would have needed Hrustic and Mooy in that team.

But reality is Pedri was next level almost like Xavi and Iniesta combined. And he is only 18

14 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

No hahaha.

Look if we wanted to launch counters effectively we would have needed Hrustic and Mooy in that team.

But reality is Pedri was next level almost like Xavi and Iniesta combined. And he is only 18

Yeah, you know Pedri's good when he stands out in an U24 team and is young enough to play as an underage player at the next Olympics.

0-0 Alex Morgan header, free header from a corner when van Egmond didn’t push up enough from the corner playing the offside trap 

Offside by maybe a centimetre 

Side note: Anyone know if Alex Morgan is single? :ninja: if not how about Kaylee McKeown? Have I ever mentioned how much I love swimming 

Been good so far. Bit more control in the game than against Sweden.

Should qualify regardless as China and Zambia have terrible goal differences in the other group so why not push on for the win? Don’t get many opportunities to take down the US and make a statement.