Jump to content

Tokyo Olympics 2020 (1)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Davo said:

How is that not a pen?

Should have been.

If i was in the middle i would have given it.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Should have been.

If i was in the middle i would have given it.

The weird thing is that if the referee had given it, because there was contact, VAR would not overrule it

That said, I’ve seen BS penalties given in the A-League with less contact than that which is frustrating

But that’s football!

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

The weird thing is that if the referee had given it, because there was contact, VAR would not overrule it

That said, I’ve seen BS penalties given in the A-League with less contact than that which is frustrating

But that’s football!

Always especially to the Smurfs and Maclaren 

and to quote LOTG

"In the opinion of the referee...."

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Crazy score in another Group

Zambia lead China 4-3 after being behind 0-3

Got the 0-3 wrong, there were behind 1-3

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Crazy score in another Group

Zambia lead China 4-3 after being behind 0-3

That’s the Zambia side that lost 10-3 to the Netherlands in their first game.

They don’t play boring football…

Link to post
Just now, Paul01 said:

Matilda's up 2-1

Brazilian referee treating the Jared Gillett treated the Wanderers 

Link to post
Just now, Unlimited said:

****

2-2, Catley out of position again I think 

No. Was a footrace, Polkinghorn too slow to intercept. Bad positional play

Link to post
1 minute ago, Paul01 said:

No. Was a footrace, Polkinghorn too slow to intercept. Bad positional play

Luik was chasing the person that crossed, really should’ve been Catley

But yes Polkinghorne was too slow to cut it out so Carpenter had to do it 

Link to post

This must be how Sydney FC feel, VAR have awarded us a penalty after Foord was tripped over

Kerr’s penalty saved!!! Terrible penalty, chest height and the goalkeeper knees it out 

still 3-2 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Apparently we're playing 5 at the back :ninja:

Not any more

Link to post
28 minutes ago, Davo said:

That’s the Zambia side that lost 10-3 to the Netherlands in their first game.

They don’t play boring football…

Finished 4-4

Link to post
3 minutes ago, EmMac said:

We don't seem to have the defense right

Do we ever?

Link to post

The first game the Tilly's won under the new gaffer was against NZ two days ago. In every lead up game they've lost or drawn.

Fact is there was not enough time or matches for the new gaffer to figure out the team, formations etc. Questions on whether he's the best fit too.

Massive challenge to qualify against USA when we've only beaten them once, ever.

Link to post

New Zealand were nothing special and USA are only two behind us on goal difference. If they really turn the kiwis over we could be going into the game behind them and a draw wouldn’t be enough for automatic qualification.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...