Tokyo Olympics 2020 (1)

Channel 7 just showed a big split screen view with all of the sports currently showing and the different channels. They included the AFL on one of the secondary channels in the middle of all the Olympic sports.

Ignoring the audacity of it I wonder what the IOC think of that. 

10 hours ago, Davo said:

New Zealand were nothing special and USA are only two behind us on goal difference. If they really turn the kiwis over we could be going into the game behind them and a draw wouldn’t be enough for automatic qualification.

They beat NZ 6-1.

10 hours ago, WHACKO said:

What's with all tha whistling at the swimming...f.u.c.k it's annoying. 

Ha! Didn’t see this post last night, YES it was. Perhaps the trainers doing some weird rhythm thing. Odd whatever it is.

3 hours ago, Carns said:

They beat NZ 6-1.

Yeah is wasn’t watching the game but following the score. Kiwis got one back fairly late to make it 3-1 and put us back ahead of the US. Folded hard and copped three in the last 10 mins.

Egypt v Argentina on now.

Smoggy will be happy, Payero in the starting line-up 

Can't find a live stream and Channel 7 won't show it.

4 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Egypt v Argentina on now.

Smoggy will be happy, Payero in the starting line-up 

Can't find a live stream and Channel 7 won't show it.

Might be on European TV, will look later as cant watch now.

Nah it's there. You need to access it online though at the 7Plus site. It took me yesterday morning to figure it out haha.

Go to 7plus, sign up for an account if you don't have one.

Then click on "Tokyo LIve" or something, I don't think it matters really, just get a video playing. Underneath whatever video you have clicked  basically everything that you can stream will appear, which is pretty much all events. It will have a bar underneath showing if it's in progress or not. Egypt Argentina is there, I was just watching it.

3 minutes ago, marron said:

Nah it's there. You need to access it online though at the 7Plus site. It took me yesterday morning to figure it out haha.

Go to 7plus, sign up for an account if you don't have one.

Then click on "Tokyo LIve" or something, I don't think it matters really, just get a video playing. Underneath whatever video you have clicked  basically everything that you can stream will appear, which is pretty much all events. It will have a bar underneath showing if it's in progress or not. Egypt Argentina is there, I was just watching it.

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

So wish Channel 7 had got Simon Hill instead of Stupid (Brenton Speed)

Heard the 1st half by the woman commentator... so much better and 100% more relevant than that wet sock Speedy

2 minutes ago, alexd said:

Heard the 1st half by the woman commentator... so much better and 100% more relevant than that wet sock Speedy

That female commentator is none other that WS Wanderers player Georgia Yeoman-dale 

Come on boys!

Hold on!

I want to hear Mack singing Arnie's praises...if our minnows can hold on to this draw against Spain.

Baccus on

Duke misses next game along with McGree 

And Arnold goes to a back 5

1 minute ago, wendybr said:

Come on boys!

Hold on!

I want to hear Mack singing Arnie's praises...if our minnows can hold on to this draw against Spain.

Your dreaming 

oof there it is. I'm on about a 10 second delay, it had probably already happened when I typed that.

Just now, Davo said:

Now look what you’ve done…

Commentators were in dangerous territory...repeatedly, but that one's down to Marron.