Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers 20/4/2019 7:50PM

Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers

central_coast_mariners_logo.png VS western_sydney_logo_star.png

Date: 20/04/19
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:50PM EST
    Location: Gosford, New South Wales
    Stadium: Central Coast Stadium

I think Zelko Kalac's son Oliver is going to be our reserve keeper, he's only 16 years old. I know we're trying to shove Nizic off but risking playing a kid who hasn't even been playing for the U18's NPL2 side (from what I could tell) team I think seems silly even for an irrelevant game against the Mariners.

Edit - Apparently Nizic is hurt as well.

This game has no relevance on anyone that still has a chance to win anything. Let the kids play and give them a taste of senior football (assuming the Mariners present a senior challenge)

3 hours ago, wswnick said:

Mariners to win 3 _ 2

My wife and I were thinking this morning that this would be the first match for us at CCM played at night and under lights, ie not sweltering in the full sun all match.

But then I remembered the rain, Ryan's missed penalty and Haliti's goal in the 81st minute in 2013.

43 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Haliti in the rain one of my favourite Wanderers moments, that and playing pick the minute of the first flare, he won. I said about 15th think he said 5th correct answer was -5 mins

On 18/04/2019 at 3:57 PM, wswnick said:

Agreed. Tate and Tass please.

Get Galifuocco a start to see if his stellar derby game has built some confidence. Get Agamemnonous 30 minutes (no idea if he’s on the inclusions list)

2 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

I do recall walking up that blasted hill on a cool evening, in the pitch black, at end of S3 perhaps? Once we reached the summit we stopped, caught our breath. A few people exchanged a few words of the F bomb kind with the hills dweller in the building to the left, the guy who seems to appreciate certain smoke-able substances. Then the drums started rolling, and flares were illuminating the night sky as we walked downhill towards the ground.

42 minutes ago, FCB said:

Now you mention it I recall watching from the stand as the flares got closer

37 minutes ago, mack said:

Cordier out of the squad. Majok in.

Wonder if Majok has re-signed then?

5 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

There was another evening match at CCM other than the rain one, but can't remember when it was. Seem to recall we lost..they scored a late goal...

Edited by Smoggy

The 2-0 win where Mariners had two VAR red cards and we had almost the entire team yellow carded was a night game and so was the game in early 2016 where Santalab scored in the last few minutes to win 2-1.

weird starting line up with 2 newish goalkeepers, i already hate kalac jr cause his father's a massive tool

what do we know about greenwood?

Tate's dad is walking around here at rockdale so his son won't be in Gosford tonight.

8 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

That was the moment we overtook CCM for the plate.

Lineup: Greenwood, Llorente, Elrich, Hamill, Kamu, Mahazi, Gallifuoco, Baumjohann, Bonevacia, Duke, Riera

Bench: Tass, Baccus, Bridge, Majok, Kalac

Considering that Newcastle just spanked Brisbane 6-1, let’s hope Baumjohann can single handedly set up at least 5